Official Community Forums Home

Share your fantasies

• Members
44 minutes ago, Rio said:

Hey Gypsy, do you mean a fantasy like this?

Screenshot_20220120-151636.png

Oh my goodness reminds me of my bathhouse days 

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, Gypsy42279 said:

Yes please do it to me fill me up with Cock 

• Members
3 minutes ago, Gypsy42279 said:

Look at that cock damn wish he was inside me now holy hell lol 

I'm in love that's for sure.

• Members
5 minutes ago, Gypsy42279 said:

oh and a black Cock i love them the Most 

• Like 1

• Members

I am assuming this a video of you jerking off until you come. I wish it wasn't unavailable

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love being punished.

I like threesomes (i'm bi). I love when I'm with a guy and another girl, let's say person 3, and they just have a good time laughing at me. I love when he goes in really nice and slowly into her pussy, gets her off, then has to really go hard, so he switches over to my pussy, then switches back. I love when he's done having sex with her and then just finishes in my naughty pussy. I love when we can take time during the threesome to just focus on me with the penis not going all the way in. I think threesome are really fun. Expressing that that's what I want is difficult, though! 

I love things inserted into my pussy. Bottles, cucumbers, a bag of squabbly worms, extra small penises, extra large penises, etc. I've had a total of 2 penises ever inserted into my pussy, so I think this all would initially hurt very badly, but I'd do it with the right person. Again, I like it in a funny context with people or video. 

Like I said, I'm slightly deeper than a virgin, but it was always my dream to lose my virginity gang banging a bunch of guys. I feel like that would just feel really awesome for my friends. I would wanna do that. Little too late though, but still. 

I love being punished by chilling around the house with an extra small dildo up my panties. I love orgasm play; forced, ruined, denied. I like it most (back to what I said in point 1) either in front of person 3 or blatantly FOR person 3. 

I like being shared. Wether it's with a blindfold or not, I love trains and group sex and being punished during it. 

I love spit in my pussy. So fun. 

I like spankings and things like that, usually recorded for person 3 to get to later preferred. Love tickling.

I love being humiliated by being f'd with a strap on. Something I really want to do is get tied up with someone to a double dildo and be made to shake with orgasms, in turn, through the double dildo, giving them the best orgasm of their life. 

I like when I'm in the club (where naked is ok), and my shirt gets pulled up or my panties get pulled down as my dress is pulled up. 

I usually relax around the house and sometimes even sleep with my legs spread open wide. I love being used. I definitely think I'm pretty enough to be used as a cum dumpster. Like, I'm tight enough to be one, so... yeah. 

That's some of my super secret fantasies. *blushes*

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 1/20/2022 at 6:56 AM, sassnclass said:

True! I have watched a couple in person, in the same room.  Very hot! 🔥🥵

I did join in some based on agreed upon terms. But watching him go down on her and then watch them have sex.  🥵

Sounds so hot, I'd love to experience that too or have sex and someone watching me😏

• Members
On 2/5/2022 at 2:46 PM, PleaseUseMe said:

I absolutely love being punished.

I like threesomes (i'm bi). I love when I'm with a guy and another girl, let's say person 3, and they just have a good time laughing at me. I love when he goes in really nice and slowly into her pussy, gets her off, then has to really go hard, so he switches over to my pussy, then switches back. I love when he's done having sex with her and then just finishes in my naughty pussy. I love when we can take time during the threesome to just focus on me with the penis not going all the way in. I think threesome are really fun. Expressing that that's what I want is difficult, though! 

I love things inserted into my pussy. Bottles, cucumbers, a bag of squabbly worms, extra small penises, extra large penises, etc. I've had a total of 2 penises ever inserted into my pussy, so I think this all would initially hurt very badly, but I'd do it with the right person. Again, I like it in a funny context with people or video. 

Like I said, I'm slightly deeper than a virgin, but it was always my dream to lose my virginity gang banging a bunch of guys. I feel like that would just feel really awesome for my friends. I would wanna do that. Little too late though, but still. 

I love being punished by chilling around the house with an extra small dildo up my panties. I love orgasm play; forced, ruined, denied. I like it most (back to what I said in point 1) either in front of person 3 or blatantly FOR person 3. 

I like being shared. Wether it's with a blindfold or not, I love trains and group sex and being punished during it. 

I love spit in my pussy. So fun. 

I like spankings and things like that, usually recorded for person 3 to get to later preferred. Love tickling.

I love being humiliated by being f'd with a strap on. Something I really want to do is get tied up with someone to a double dildo and be made to shake with orgasms, in turn, through the double dildo, giving them the best orgasm of their life. 

I like when I'm in the club (where naked is ok), and my shirt gets pulled up or my panties get pulled down as my dress is pulled up. 

I usually relax around the house and sometimes even sleep with my legs spread open wide. I love being used. I definitely think I'm pretty enough to be used as a cum dumpster. Like, I'm tight enough to be one, so... yeah. 

That's some of my super secret fantasies. *blushes*

Wow, you got my full attention! 😍 you sounds like so much fun so much excitement! 🤤🤤🤤

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 1/20/2022 at 10:08 AM, The_Guy1969 said:

Very hot indeed! My 1st experience ever was with my friend an her gf. Being right next to them knowing I couldn't join turned me on so bad. They did end up rewarding me with a BJ in the end.

My husband’s biggest fantasy is to watch me and my best friend eat each other out and play with each other’s tits, then both of us have sex with another guy. He wants to watch and masterbate. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/2/2022 at 9:37 PM, Katie Did It said:

My husband’s biggest fantasy is to watch me and my best friend eat each other out and play with each other’s tits, then both of us have sex with another guy. He wants to watch and masterbate. 

Sounds great fun