Official Community Forums Home

Wild Time

Anyia

• Members

My man works at a construction job while I take care of the house. I went to the store and bought a six pack of his favorite beer, Shiner Bock. I like that too. I also got some supper. I got a ribeye. He loves steak. I got some other things.

When I got home, I marinated it in Dales and put the beer in the fridge. I cleaned the house and folded his clothes. When I was vacuuming, he came home from work early. He was so tired. I asked , Do you want me to do something? He said, Yes, can you get me a beer? I said sure thing. It was good and cold. He loved it. I put the steak on the grill. He was excited. When I came back into the living room, he was laying down on the couch. He asked if I would take off his shoes and rub his feet? I sat on the couch and put his feet in my lap and started rubbing his feet. We watched a little TV, got the steak, fixed his plate and put the food on the kitchen table.

He was still tired and asked if I could put the food in the living room. I did and when we started eating, he started getting fresh. He told me to unbutton his pants. I did and he told me to pull them down. I did and then he said in a worked up voice. I need you to suck this dick bitch. I did and I was I was happy too. Then he said, ride you fucking slut. I was smiling and went to business hoping up and down on his stick. While I was riding him, the cell phone rang. He answered and it was one of his friends asking if he could come over and if he could bring a couple of guys, he said yes. My man asked if I could entertain them. They've been working hard. I said sure thing baby. I'm yours to command. 

They cam over. By that time, we went to the bedroom, the door was unlocked. I was still riding my man. They came into the room. He told them to come over and get in on the action. One friend got on the bed and stood over my husbands head. His cock was right in my face. He was waving his cock in my face. His asked me if I want some of that and I said yes. So he put it in my mouth. His other two friends were on each of me. So, here I was riding my boyfriend, blowing one of his friends and was jerking of the other two. I had a cock in each hand.

My boyfriend came so I stopped for a minute so he could let his three friends triple team me. I still sucked on one friend's dick while jerking off the other two.  When the guy I was blowing came, I swallowed his load and dismissed him. Then I tended to the next two. I swallowed one load while the other shot on the face. My man got worked up again and got to fucking me again. He pulled out of my ass and shot his load up my back. After we got showered, we went to bed. We all five fell a sleep in the bed. 

I woke up before my four studs. I made some coffee and started cooking breakfast. Those guys worked hard at their construction jobs and they worked hard fucking me and coming in my mouth, I wanted them to rest they deserve it. They woke up. We ate breakfast. They had morning wood. My boyfriend asked me if I could take care of the morning wood problem. I wanted them to go home satisfied so they gave me another workout. I cooked, cleaned, fucked and sucked. I love it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Wow! Taking care of four cocks at the same time. What a woman. I hope you keep the stories coming because it had me coming. While reading it I grabbed onto my hard cock and started jerking off. I imagined I was one of the guys and it was you jerking me off. Just thinking about it again I have another erection.

• Members

Rio, this is how it ends up when my man has his friends over. Needless to say, I like his friends. I like his friends  a whole lot. They like me to. This result makes pleasing my man and friends worth it. 

897210.gif

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Everyone gets off and gets what they want. 😛

Guys getting off is wonderful and guys getting off my face is a wonderful feeling. It makes me feel good that they get that fired up for me. 

• Members
On 1/21/2022 at 12:06 PM, Rio said:

Wow! Taking care of four cocks at the same time. What a woman. I hope you keep the stories coming because it had me coming. While reading it I grabbed onto my hard cock and started jerking off. I imagined I was one of the guys and it was you jerking me off. Just thinking about it again I have another erection.

Another night he had about five of his friends over. I was a good girl. They loved me. I love bukkakes.

213650.gif

• Members
13 hours ago, Anyia said:

Rio, this is how it ends up when my man has his friends over. Needless to say, I like his friends. I like his friends  a whole lot. They like me to. This result makes pleasing my man and friends worth it. 

897210.gif

This is what Kim and I lust for! She loved our last meeting with other guys!

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/21/2022 at 10:41 AM, Anyia said:

My man works at a construction job while I take care of the house. I went to the store and bought a six pack of his favorite beer, Shiner Bock. I like that too. I also got some supper. I got a ribeye. He loves steak. I got some other things.

When I got home, I marinated it in Dales and put the beer in the fridge. I cleaned the house and folded his clothes. When I was vacuuming, he came home from work early. He was so tired. I asked , Do you want me to do something? He said, Yes, can you get me a beer? I said sure thing. It was good and cold. He loved it. I put the steak on the grill. He was excited. When I came back into the living room, he was laying down on the couch. He asked if I would take off his shoes and rub his feet? I sat on the couch and put his feet in my lap and started rubbing his feet. We watched a little TV, got the steak, fixed his plate and put the food on the kitchen table.

He was still tired and asked if I could put the food in the living room. I did and when started eating, he started getting fresh. He told me to unbutton his pants. I did and he told me to pull them down. I did and then he said in a worked up voice. I need you to suck this dick bitch. I did and I wad into. Then he said, ride you fucking slut. I was smiling and went to business. While I was riding him, the cell phone rang. He answered and it was one of his friends asking if he could come over and if he could bring a couple of guys, he said yes. My man asked if I could entertain them. They've been working hard. I said sure thing baby. I'm yours to command. 

They cam over. By that time, we went to the bedroom, the door was unlocked. I was still riding my man. They came into the room. He told them to come over and get in on the action. One friend got on the bed and stood over my husbands head. His cock was right in my face. He was waving his cock in my face. His asked me if I want some of that and I said yes. So he put it in my mouth. His other two friends were on each of me. So, here I was riding my boyfriend, blowing one his friends and was jerking of the other. I had a cock in each. 

My boyfriend came so I stopped for a minute so he could his three friends triple team me. I still sucked on one friend's dick while jerking off the two.  When the guy I was blowing came, I swallowed his load and dismissed him. Then I tended to the next two. I swallowed on load while the other on the face. My man got worked up again and got to fucking me again. He pulled out of my ass and shot his load up my back. After we got showered, we went to bed. We all five fell a sleep in the bed. 

I woke up before my four studs. I made some coffee and started cooking breakfast. Those guys worked hard at their construction jobs and they worked hard fucking me and coming in my mouth, I wanted them to rest they deserve it. They woke up. We ate breakfast. They had morning wood. My boyfriend asked me if I could take care of the morning wood problem. I wanted them to go home satisfied so the of them gave me another workout. I cooked, cleaned, fucked and sucked. I love it. 

So hot! Kim loves and worships men's cum. She's a wiccan witch and she believes men's sperm empowers her and their DNA implants into her brain and they become one with her.I love watching her take in other men's seed .

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rob7160 said:

So hot! Kim loves and worships men's cum. She's a wiccan witch and she believes men's sperm empowers her and their DNA implants into her brain and they become one with her.I love watching her take in other men's seed .

It's definitely hot.

• Members
8 hours ago, Rob7160 said:

My man always had a thing about women being covered in cum. I like being covered in cum. I think his friends are hot. It just really fits for us. They get so horny to. One or two get the first nut quick while the others take some time. A good time gets had by all. 

• Like 1

• Members
26 minutes ago, Anyia said:

My man always had a thing about women being covered in cum. I like being covered in cum. I think his friends are hot. It just really fits for us. They get so horny to. One or two get the first nut quick while the others take some time. A good time gets had by all. 

I'd love to be one of the friends

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, tiger48 said:

I'd love to be one of the friends

It's been like this for me sometimes.

gooner-xzjqw-8c158b.gif

• Like 3

• Members
On 1/23/2022 at 3:36 PM, Anyia said:

Do you swallow their jism too?

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Rob7160 said:

Do you swallow their jism too?

I swallowed a lot of jism and was covered by jism.

• Members
57 minutes ago, Anyia said:

I swallowed a lot of jism and was covered by jism.

I'd love to watch and give you some of mine!