Official Community Forums Home

More cum for wife.

Rob7160

• Members

Kim and I had Jason over last night to pump my Bride. I noticed when he came in her mouth that there was an exceptional amount of cum in her mouth. I usually have her hold it in her mouth so I can see her swallow his seed but she could hardly contain it. I asked Jason what he does to cum so much and he told me that he drinks lots of water and pineapple juice during the week and takes Volume sperm pills. Kim loves his big loads but I only cum a few drops for her. Has anyone on here tried this stuff. Does it really work? I know Jason has very large nuts and mine are small. Is that the reason or is it possible the sperm supplements really work?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I’m not sure about that but as a young child I was diagnosed with having an undeserved testicle and the doctor order that I get a shot every Mon and Thur for 3weeks. He didn’t say what I was getting but a year after the shots, unbeknownst to me at the time I was sexually maturing much faster than my peers. I became turned on at the sight of a perky set of tits and began masturbating all the time having orgasms that shook me out of my mind. I remember shooting only 3 to 6 small drops of cum at the start and that rapidly increased the more I masturbated. A few years later entering my teens I was shooting massive gobs of pearly white cum and thinking that everyone did the same. I also produced groups of  precum at the start to orgasm. Horny all the time I oozed precum constantly and when sitting at a desk in class this jizz puddle, dry, and super glue the sensitive tip of my cock to my underwire so when I would get up it was a terrifying rip of pain that brought out a quick scream and cringe. Then one night on a hot date at the drive inn I was getting really turned on by my dates boobs that she allowed me to caress and suck for my first time. She was turned on as well but hadn’t gotten it on yet and only foreplayed with her dates. She liked giving hand jobs to her dates and wanted to give me one. It was my first from someone else and it immediately started driving me crazy. Experienced in this more than I she produced a thin hankie that she covered over the bulging head of my cock just before I exploded and got a shocking surprise when I came. The first couple of spurts are always the most powerful and biggest so when I first went off it took the hankie right out of her hand and splattered the window behind her. The bursts that followed shot all over her blouse, skirt and my car. At first she wanted to stop but I 😲began yelling for her not to and she had enough sense to keep pumping. Afterwards she told me she’s jacked off several guys some my age and older but has never experienced anyone shooting no where close to what came out of me. To cut to the chase I’ve always shot large loads of cum up into my senior years and had some interesting and unique experiences with doing so. For another time so I’ll cut here.

• Members

@Justwanaplsfirst of all welcome to the forum. I bet your date was quite surprised and had a shocked look on her face when that happened. Now that have you told us a little bit about yourself, fill in your profile so we know more. Good to have you on the forum

• 4 months later...