Official Community Forums Home

Giving BJ’s - how do really feel about it?

Mixed Up Mess

• Members

I have always enjoyed giving another man oral sex. It was always important to me to be able to provide as much pleasure for him as I can. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/11/2022 at 2:23 PM, 6981 said:

Have only received, but often think about giving to

I would volunteer my cock to be your first

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 1/24/2022 at 4:32 PM, Anyia said:

You're eyes would be crossed and you're balls would be empty from the orgasm. If I have feel you still had some left in those balls, I would go for round 2. I'm one to finish what's on my plate. In your case, that would be suck what's in your sack.

That sounds like u know exactly how to do it perfect

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/1/2022 at 11:56 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Well sweetie it isn't for anybody, eating cum all depends on what your partner eats and drinks, harsh tasting cum reviews perhaps a bad diet. The boys I suck are all healthy eaters, of fruits and veggies. I swallow at least one set of balls and sometimes 2 if the timing is right. For me sucking cock is like breathing, I need it, I crave it every single day. All my lovers know I am going to swallow before they plow the hollow. My favorite part is after they cum down my throat is the time it takes to get them hard again. Thats normally when I get the best pussy eaten I have ever had is when they are trying to get it up again for round 2. 

DAMN you sound like my kind of woman!  I wish so badly I could be one of your regulars.

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Jennifer01 said:

Honestly cum doesn't taste all that bad, or all that good.  For me a blow job is not about the taste. It's about the validation I get from being able to get a guy so sexually excited that he can ejaculate inside my mouth. That look in his eyes and on his face.  The feeling of that strong, initial stream of cum splashing against the back of my mouth.  And the sounds he makes OMG.  That's what a blow job is supposed to be about IMO.

Love your description Jennifer01

• Members

I'd love to be staring deeply into your eyes as you're sucking on my cock.

• Like 2

• Members
On 1/23/2022 at 1:46 AM, Anyia said:

Everybody has their own thing. You're not the only one. Is it something he demands? Maybe as far as the deep throating thing, don't try so hard. Don't even deep throat. Just suck a little bit up and down and down his cock. Twirl your tongue around the head of penis. Lick his penis up and down slowly like a lollypop. Have some fun with this penis. Play with those balls a little bit. If he wants you to give up him a blow job do your best but find what feels comfortable for you. Rub his penis against you feel. Feel how smooth his cock. Let yourself learn how amazing the cock. Love on that cock. Have you let him shoot on your face? See if that works. That orgasm is a result of getting him work up. He wouldn't have had that orgasm if it wasn't for you. Don't be afraid to enjoy his nut even more than he does. If you're still not comfortable with a bj, see if handjobs work. Let him know what you're comfortable. He should respect that. Don't let him force you to do something you don't want to do. Me., I want my man shoot his load anytime and anywhere on my face and mouth.  

Don’t you love it when a guys cock starts twitching when are sucking him

• Like 1

• Members
28 minutes ago, Femmebilly said:

Don’t you love it when a guys cock starts twitching when are sucking him

Yes

• Members
On 4/24/2022 at 10:28 AM, Anyia said:

Yes

Hi I'm Kim Rob7160's wife. I absolutely love men's cum!! A few years back I would gulp it down fast to get it down quickly, now I "savor the flavor" I no doubt have a sperm fetish . I love it when hubby and Jason and his buddies all cum in my mouth💋👅🤪 sooooooo..... Yummy!!

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, innovation said:

Hi Kim I would love to give you a big load of my cum , I have big loads  . 

Mmmm.... Sounds good

• Members
9 minutes ago, innovation said:

Hi Kim I would love to give you a big load of my cum , I have big loads  . 

Show me your load on my pics on here

• Members
1 hour ago, Rob7160 said:

Hi I'm Kim Rob7160's wife. I absolutely love men's cum!! A few years back I would gulp it down fast to get it down quickly, now I "savor the flavor" I no doubt have a sperm fetish . I love it when hubby and Jason and his buddies all cum in my mouth💋👅🤪 sooooooo..... Yummy!!

When my man has his friends over, my sex drive kicks up several notches. I definitely love cock and cum. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/23/2022 at 1:46 AM, Anyia said:

Everybody has their own thing. You're not the only one. Is it something he demands? Maybe as far as the deep throating thing, don't try so hard. Don't even deep throat. Just suck a little bit up and down and down his cock. Twirl your tongue around the head of penis. Lick his penis up and down slowly like a lollypop. Have some fun with this penis. Play with those balls a little bit. If he wants you to give up him a blow job do your best but find what feels comfortable for you. Rub his penis against you feel. Feel how smooth his cock. Let yourself learn how amazing the cock. Love on that cock. Have you let him shoot on your face? See if that works. That orgasm is a result of getting him work up. He wouldn't have had that orgasm if it wasn't for you. Don't be afraid to enjoy his nut even more than he does. If you're still not comfortable with a bj, see if handjobs work. Let him know what you're comfortable. He should respect that. Don't let him force you to do something you don't want to do. Me., I want my man shoot his load anytime and anywhere on my face and mouth.  

Damn that’s sounds like how I treated my ex boyfriend. But when he pulled his cock out. I was trained get on my knees and show him how much I loved his cock.

• Like 1

• Members
On 2/26/2022 at 9:33 AM, Open minded bi said:

I have always enjoyed giving another man oral sex. It was always important to me to be able to provide as much pleasure for him as I can. 

And there is nothing wrong with you for doing that. 

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Femmebilly said:

And there is nothing wrong with you for doing that. 

Giving a great blowjob is my favorite part of having sex with another man.

• Members
Just now, Open minded bi said:

Giving a great blowjob is my favorite part of having sex with another man.

It is a great feeling and a turn on when cock is my mouth. Feeling his cock twitch and swell up is hot. The taste of precum starting to cum out. Then start licking sucking harder until he cums hard in my mouth 

• Members
Just now, Femmebilly said:

It is a great feeling and a turn on when cock is my mouth. Feeling his cock twitch and swell up is hot. The taste of precum starting to cum out. Then start licking sucking harder until he cums hard in my mouth 

Yes I would have to agree. I think it's so hot when a guy cums in my mouth

• Members

You guys are getting me hard

• Members
13 minutes ago, Open minded bi said:

Yes I would have to agree. I think it's so hot when a guy cums in my mouth

My ex and would so much fun. Especially with couple of friends 

• Members
43 minutes ago, Muff butter boy said:

Wish I was getting one after reading a hot story just now. 20220507_080828.thumb.jpg.2a7b5bc16d478d444341331af0de6b84.jpg

With a cock like that I'm sure you can find somebody to help you out

• Like 1