Official Community Forums Home

Giving BJ’s - how do really feel about it?

Mixed Up Mess

• Members

On this forum as well as anyplace else I seem to look, there are people talking about how much they love cum - both smell and taste. I love playing with my hubby’s cock but I can’t seem to enjoy the taste of cum. Deep throat is definitely not good for my gag reflex! Am I the only one who just can’t get excitement from a guy cumming? How do others handle this? Feeling guilty about it! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Mixed Up Mess said:

On this forum as well as anyplace else I seem to look, there are people talking about how much they love cum - both smell and taste. I love playing with my hubby’s cock but I can’t seem to enjoy the taste of cum. Deep throat is definitely not good for my gag reflex! Am I the only one who just can’t get excitement from a guy cumming? How do others handle this? Feeling guilty about it! 

Everybody has their own thing. You're not the only one. Is it something he demands? Maybe as far as the deep throating thing, don't try so hard. Don't even deep throat. Just suck a little bit up and down and down his cock. Twirl your tongue around the head of penis. Lick his penis up and down slowly like a lollypop. Have some fun with this penis. Play with those balls a little bit. If he wants you to give up him a blow job do your best but find what feels comfortable for you. Rub his penis against you feel. Feel how smooth his cock. Let yourself learn how amazing the cock. Love on that cock. Have you let him shoot on your face? See if that works. That orgasm is a result of getting him work up. He wouldn't have had that orgasm if it wasn't for you. Don't be afraid to enjoy his nut even more than he does. If you're still not comfortable with a bj, see if handjobs work. Let him know what you're comfortable. He should respect that. Don't let him force you to do something you don't want to do. Me., I want my man shoot his load anytime and anywhere on my face and mouth.  

• Like 6

• Members
1 minute ago, Mixed Up Mess said:

He doesn’t demand anything. I have wondered if anyone felt similarly to me. Thanks for the tips on how to pleasure him. 

No problem. If he loves you and respects you, he'll understand those concerns and work with you. It's great he doesn't demand. My man and I have a dominant-submissive relationship. It was something we decided on. He was in a previous relationship where the woman he was with really controlling of him and not in a good way. He was nice guy, and I was attracted to him. He let him know I would do anything for him. He loved sex, but he never had his way in the bedroom with his previous relationship. I told him, you know what, you can be my king and my champion. It wasn't anything he demanded. It was something that I wanted so he would feel better about himself. Feel like a man again. He got his confidence back and serving and obeying him was such a turn on for me, we kept it up. He's my king and my ruler but that was our choice for the relationship to be like that. He is fantastic in bed now. When it comes to the cock, when he sees you're enjoying yourself and he's feeling good, you'll have him eating out of the palm of your hand. Take your time, do whats comfortable for you and have fun. 

• Like 5

• Members

Damn, @Anyiathe way you're describing how to give a blowjob to @Mixed Up Messwas such a turn on. Would love to  feel what it would be like to get a BJ from you.

• Like 2

• Members
11 hours ago, Mixed Up Mess said:

You have to do what makes you comfortable.  Not everyone likes the same things but  knowing that your partner isn’t enjoying certain acts takes the fun out of it.  For me anyway 
I do swallow with my partner,  while I’ve been with different men with various volumes of cum , he’s not a huge load kinda guy and I like that. I do have texture issues but have found that when  I feel him swelling and he’s reaching the point of no return I take him as far in my throat as I can. You just swallow, breathe through your nose, and there’s no taste or texture problems. 
Practice is all I can tell you, but if you’ve given it your best shot and just can’t or don’t want to then you shouldn’t.  If your partner is ok with it why worry? At least you’re sucking him right?!
I don’t think it’s a dealbreaker for most men but they do love it .  I’ve heard some say it’s like if he was licking you and right when you were going to orgasm he took his mouth off you and started rubbing with his fingers. 

• Like 3

• Members
On 1/23/2022 at 6:52 AM, Rio said:

Damn, @Anyiathe way you're describing how to give a blowjob to @Mixed Up Messwas such a turn on. Would love to  feel what it would be like to get a BJ from you.

You're eyes would be crossed and you're balls would be empty from the orgasm. If I have feel you still had some left in those balls, I would go for round 2. I'm one to finish what's on my plate. In your case, that would be suck what's in your sack.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
37 minutes ago, Anyia said:

You're eyes would be crossed and you're balls would be empty from the orgasm. If I have feel you still had some left in those balls, I would go for round 2. I'm one to finish what's on my plate. In your case, that would be suck what's in your sack.

You can empty my balls anytime 

• Members
39 minutes ago, Anyia said:

Reading your post you sound like you definitely know what to do with a cock and enjoy it. Thinking about it, my balls are getting full and my dick is getting hard.

• Like 1

• Members
14 hours ago, Rio said:

Reading your post you sound like you definitely know what to do with a cock and enjoy it. Thinking about it, my balls are getting full and my dick is getting hard.

Rio, I've learned  that milk is the other white stuff that does the body good. I don't like milk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
10 minutes ago, Jizzlobber77 said:

I'd love to see her dripping cream

Me too

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/22/2022 at 11:43 PM, Mixed Up Mess said:

Well sweetie it isn't for anybody, eating cum all depends on what your partner eats and drinks, harsh tasting cum reviews perhaps a bad diet. The boys I suck are all healthy eaters, of fruits and veggies. I swallow at least one set of balls and sometimes 2 if the timing is right. For me sucking cock is like breathing, I need it, I crave it every single day. All my lovers know I am going to swallow before they plow the hollow. My favorite part is after they cum down my throat is the time it takes to get them hard again. Thats normally when I get the best pussy eaten I have ever had is when they are trying to get it up again for round 2. 

• Like 5

• Members
On 1/23/2022 at 12:43 AM, Mixed Up Mess said:

From a male side, I get turned on with the thought of being licked and sucked but the thought of a woman gagging turns me off.  If she enjoys it, I do but not hearing a gag

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I love performing oral sex on another male. 

• Like 2

• Members
On 1/23/2022 at 11:47 AM, DewMan@1961 said:

Love given my man a deep throat blow job and having him squirting all over my face and tits. Mandy C

Mandy you give fantastic bjs. I wish I was able to handle those big ones like you. Why I suck smaller cocks  because I love taking  him all the way in. I am getting better at it as well as a bit bigger than before. 

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 2/21/2022 at 10:47 PM, Excited said:

Mandy you give fantastic bjs. I wish I was able to handle those big ones like you. Why I suck smaller cocks  because I love taking  him all the way in. I am getting better at it as well as a bit bigger than before. 

Thank you Excited.  If that's you're nice looking cock,  on your profile picture , want to take it all the way in my mouth,  and my wet and ready waiting pussy WOW!!  Mandy C 

• Like 1

• Members
44 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Thank you Excited.  If that's you're nice looking cock,  on your profile picture , want to take it all the way in my mouth,  and my wet and ready waiting pussy WOW!!  Mandy C 

Mandy it is my pic. Thanks I would enjoy us orally entangled together. Your juicy wet pussy would feel awesome. 

• Like 1

• Members
39 minutes ago, Lighthouses22 said:

I didn't used to like the taste of a  guy's cum.  But now I love it.  I too have a gag reflex, but I keep trying to get past it and once I do it feels so good to have their cock in my throat.  Yes it brings tears to my eyes because it does take a few gags to finally get their cock in my throat, but once I get passed that it's all worth it for both of us

You should watch some of Mand’s videos. She is so good at it. I only wish I could do what she does. Not that I don’t give good head. See I broke my jaw in the joint and one other place. Preventing someone t big from entering my mouth. 😕

On 1/22/2022 at 11:43 PM, Mixed Up Mess said:

Not everyone loves the smell/taste of cum.

Anyone, man or woman, can control the taste of cum with some changes. Smoking, diet, and overall health have a lot to do with it. 

If they eat some sweet things several hours before oral pleasuring, the cum may taste better. Of course, also hygiene has something to do with it as well.  When I was with men, if they were smokers, especially heavy ones, their cum was disgusting. It just tasted bad. No offense to any smokers here, but, it sours the cum. So does alcohol. Diets with a lot of protien, and little fruit/veggies, also has a bitter aspect in the cum too.

Gag reflex really is mind over matter. If you just physically can't do it, which there's NOTHING wrong with, then, when he's about to cum, have him cum all over your tits. It's a visual that he won't complain about. 

Later on, not during the moment, just let him know, that swallowing is just not something you enjoy. It sounds like you've given it several tries. There's nothing wrong with you, and really, you shouldn't feel guilty about your pleasure, or pleasing him.

When I was with men, if they were smokers, I did fast BJs. I didn't swallow. I gave more of a show with licking, sucking, some slurping, and then having them cum all over my large tits. There was actually only one man that I enjoyed the taste of his cum, and he was very much in shape, ate healthy, and didn't have any bad habits.

I didn't like it much, overall, but, I've had several lovers. So, saying that I only enjoyed swallowing with one, is kind of huge, IMO.

I will say, the key to swallowing, is, when they cum, having them shoot their load in the back of the throat, so you can't taste it much, is key. Not hitting the uvula, and just swallow. 

• Like 3

• Members
9 minutes ago, Tyger said:

Not everyone loves the smell/taste of cum.

Anyone, man or woman, can control the taste of cum with some changes. Smoking, diet, and overall health have a lot to do with it. 

If they eat some sweet things several hours before oral pleasuring, the cum may taste better. Of course, also hygiene has something to do with it as well.  When I was with men, if they were smokers, especially heavy ones, their cum was disgusting. It just tasted bad. No offense to any smokers here, but, it sours the cum. So does alcohol. Diets with a lot of protien, and little fruit/veggies, also has a bitter aspect in the cum too.

Gag reflex really is mind over matter. If you just physically can't do it, which there's NOTHING wrong with, then, when he's about to cum, have him cum all over your tits. It's a visual that he won't complain about. 

Later on, not during the moment, just let him know, that swallowing is just not something you enjoy. It sounds like you've given it several tries. There's nothing wrong with you, and really, you shouldn't feel guilty about your pleasure, or pleasing him.

When I was with men, if they were smokers, I did fast BJs. I didn't swallow. I gave more of a show with licking, sucking, some slurping, and then having them cum all over my large tits. There was actually only one man that I enjoyed the taste of his cum, and he was very much in shape, ate healthy, and didn't have any bad habits.

I didn't like it much, overall, but, I've had several lovers. So, saying that I only enjoyed swallowing with one, is kind of huge, IMO.

I will say, the key to swallowing, is, when they cum, having them shoot their load in the back of the throat, so you can't taste it much, is key. Not hitting the uvula, and just swallow. 

Interesting. Thank you.