Official Community Forums Home

Wife and her friends dirty little secret.

Susan James

• Members

My wife has always wore the pants in our relationship. Having been married as long as we have it has easier to let her lead our relationship. The problem arose when she and her two girlfriends began ordering me to wait on them while socializing at our house. Serving drinks and attending to their orders was just the beginning. Over time it became evident what their plan for me was. Terri and Lisa both own a salon and talked Mary Rose into letting me have free services for their new hires as they are trained for the job. Laser hair removal, facials and eyebrows, manis and pedis as well as most new products and services. Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed the pampering and all the attention.

After an afternoon of drinking by the pool the ladies decided to go out and celebrate the salons success. Little did I know that we were headed for tattoos. They chose a tramp stamp for me as they all cheered and laughed while recording the event. I thought I was done until they decided that I needed my ears, nipples and belly button pierced. Despite protesting they got their way.

Now I found out that ladies have ordered feminizing hormones and wish for me to try them. I feel I have no choice but to do as they say or face their wrath. I do feel quite comfortable to give in and do as I am told. The ladies say that I will not regret it but I still have my doubts.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 7:01 PM, Susan James said:

My wife has always wore the pants in our relationship. Having been married as long as we have it has easier to let her lead our relationship. The problem arose when she and her two girlfriends began ordering me to wait on them while socializing at our house. Serving drinks and attending to their orders was just the beginning. Over time it became evident what their plan for me was. Terri and Lisa both own a salon and talked Mary Rose into letting me have free services for their new hires as they are trained for the job. Laser hair removal, facials and eyebrows, manis and pedis as well as most new products and services. Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed the pampering and all the attention.

After an afternoon of drinking by the pool the ladies decided to go out and celebrate the salons success. Little did I know that we were headed for tattoos. They chose a tramp stamp for me as they all cheered and laughed while recording the event. I thought I was done until they decided that I needed my ears, nipples and belly button pierced. Despite protesting they got their way.

Now I found out that ladies have ordered feminizing hormones and wish for me to try them. I feel I have no choice but to do as they say or face their wrath. I do feel quite comfortable to give in and do as I am told. The ladies say that I will not regret it but I still have my doubts.

Though I think it's great when people explore sexuality and body art on their own, I do think that sort of thing has to be the individual's decision. Tattoos permanently mark your body. That's not something you should allow others to do to you, or force you to do. Piercings can be removed, however, if pierced in the wrong place, it can destroy nerve endings. Again, this should be something someone truly wants.

Messing with one's hormones.....uhm, are you a submissive? Is this something YOU want to do? Are you a willing participant in any of this??? If not, please run for the hills!!! Your screen name is female, but your profile says you're male. Are you transitioning? YOUR decision? Again, if no, run, don't walk! 

Giving in and doing as you're told, or facing your wife's wrath? Is she serious? Unless you're a willing submissive, you need to tell her you are not comfortable with this. I really can't tell by your post if you are or not. If you're not willing, this is a form of abuse....