Official Community Forums Home

sassnclass

• Members

We had only been married for about a couple years and had decided to try some role playing.  He was going to be the handyman and I was the woman who hired him.  We had an extra little competition to see who could hold “character” the longest.

I went in the bedroom and changed into a naughty outfit that I had picked out.  It was a fishnet bodysuit that had thin straps on the shoulders with the convenience of being crotchless.  I added a little black skirt, some “fuck-me” heels, and sheer button-down white top.  I put on heavier eye makeup than normal and painted my lips a sexy rose color.  He always told me that my lips were one of the first thing that drew him to me.  So, I wanted to be sure they looked their best.  He liked my hair loose, so I left it that way.

I called out to him that I was ready, which was his clue to go out the front door and knock. I had to get my naughty smirk under control so I could stay in character the longest.  I took a few breaths and tried to focus.

I could feel my adrenaline spike when I heard the knock on the door.  I was practically trembling with excitement by the time I made it to the front door and opened it.

“Hey, I’m the handyman.” He said to me in a slightly deeper voice than normal.  Okay, I was so going to win this, he couldn’t keep that up all night.

I smiled, “Oh yes, come on it.  Thanks for making time to come by so late.”  He walked inside and I locked the door.

I caught him checking out my short skirt as I turned around.  He cleared his throat, “What seems to be the problem, ‘mam.”

I kept my expression friendly, “Oh, it’s the faucet in my master bathroom.”  I was just making it up as I went along now.  We had not really decided what he was there to fix.  But if I messed up too badly and he broke character first, I would still win.

I could tell he was fighting his own smirk, “I’ll take a look, lead the way.”

I walked back through the master bedroom and stood outside the bathroom door, “Right through here…um…sorry I didn’t catch your name.”

He told me his name, not very original as it was his real name.  But I guess he would rather me call out his name that another man’s when we ended up having sex later. 

He went into the bathroom and started playing with the faucet, turning the water on and off and turning the spout from side to side.  I bit my lip and said, “Is it bad?  Is it going to be expensive to fix?”

He looked over at me and I could tell he was weighing if he should continue to play along that something was wrong or take the route that nothing was wrong to see how would handle it.  I could see the dare in his eyes, I just raised my eyebrows in question, thinking…bring it on.

He finally said, “Yep, it’s pretty bad.  Going to cost quite a bit.  Especially this late…after hours…overtime fees and parts.  Really expensive.”

I ran my hand across the top of my shirt and his eyes followed my movement, “Oh no, I don’t have much money.”

He took a step closer and said, “Maybe we could work something out.”

“Oh? What did you have in mind?” My hand had moved to undo the top button of my shirt.

He leered at me and said, “How about we start with you showing me what’s under that shirt you keep playing with?”

I gasped and gave him a surprised look.  Then I acted like I was thinking about it and swallowed before saying, “Just take of my shirt?  Will that cover the cost of the repair?”

He laughed a little and said, “It’s a start, then we can go from there.”

I said, “Well, I do need it fixed.  So, okay.”

He moved into the bedroom and sat on the bed.  He looked over at me and waited.  I turned to face him fully and kept eye contact as I unbuttoned my shirt.  I left it in place so he could see the fishnet bodysuit underneath.

He said, “Take it all the way off.”  I let it fall down my arms and to the floor.

He could see my full breasts and nipples through the fishnet material.  I moved my hands to cover my breasts and said, “Now you will fix it?”

He smiled and said, “Those are beautiful tits, but I need you to take off that skirt.”  I gave him a surprised look and nibbled on my bottom lip.  I lower my hands and slowly unzipped the skirt.  Then I let it fall to the grown and I stepped away from it.  Now I was standing in front of him in just the black fishnet bodysuit that had an opening in the crotch and black high heels.

I wasn’t sure what to do with my hands, so I just let them rest at my sides.  He shifted and I could tell he was adjusting himself.  “Fuck, you look hot”, he said.

I smiled a little and asked, “Are you going to fix it now.”

He said, “Yeah, come here.  I’ll fix it.”

I went and stood in front of him.  I was pretty sure he was starting to forget about the sink and the role play aspect of the night.  He reached up and stroked my breasts, pinching at my nipples.  Then he pulled me closer and wrapped his lips around one nipple through the fishnet material.  I let out a whimper and put my hands on the back of his head.

He ran a hand along my back and down to my ass and squeezed a cheek firmly.  I let out a moan.  The feeling of his lips on my nipple and his hand of my ass was getting me aroused.  Then I felt him move his hand around to the front of the bodysuit and he found the opening at my center.

He pulled back and looked where my pussy was peeking out of the bodysuit.  He watched his hand as he slid a finger through my now wet slit.  I moaned and held on to his shoulders to keep my balance.  He stroked my pussy for a couple minutes getting me even wetter.

Then he stopped and stood up.  He spun me around and had me lay on the bed.  He removed his shirt as he positioned himself between my legs and licked my core.  He continued to lick and then he slid a finger inside of me.  He sucked at my clit and worked me with his finger.  I was squirming and moaning as his continued.

He stopped and then stood up and removed the rest of his clothes quickly.  I am not sure what possessed me, but I asked, “Are you going to fix the faucet now?” 

He stopped and looked at me.  Then he said, “Not quite yet, come suck me.”

I quickly crawled off the bed and knelt before him.  I took his hard cock into my mouth and worked him with my lips and tongue.  He held the back of my head and fucked my mouth.  He looked down at me and said, “Better suck it good if you want that faucet fixed.”

Wow, he was still in character.  The naughtiness of his words turned me on!

I sucked and licked and worked him in and out of my mouth as best I could.  He stopped me and said, “Get on the bed on your hands and knees, I am going to fuck that wet pussy of yours.  If you make me cum good and hard, then I will fix the fucking faucet for you.”

Okay, he may be winning this game after all!

I did as he said.  He came up behind me and pushed my lower back until my lefts were spread enough and I was at the perfect angle and height he wanted.  Then he put the tip of his cock at my pussy entrance.  He grabbed a hold of my waist and thrust fully inside of me.  I cried out and he started fucking me hard.

He continued to fuck me hard and I was moaning and whimpering.  He was saying how wet and tight my pussy was.  How hot I felt wrapped around his cock.  At one point he spanked one of my ass cheeks a couple times.  I could tell he was quickly approaching his orgasm.  I reached under me and fingered my clit.

He continued to pound into me all the while talking dirty.  He thrust fully inside, and I could feel him pulse inside me, I came hard immediately.

He released my waist and I fell forward on the bed.  He laid down beside me.

After a several minutes he stood up and put his clothes back on.  I rolled over and watched him.  I thought maybe he was going to going into the bathroom and pretend to work on the faucet.  But he didn’t.  He started walking down the hall.

“Where are you going?  Aren’t you going to fix the faucet?” I asked.

He turned and looked at me, “Nothing is wrong with the faucet…’mam.  Have a good night!”

I fell back on the bed laughing.  I guess he won after all!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Members

That story is hot as usual. My wife and I did some role-playing last night. Don't want to sabotage your post. I'll post mine another time

• Like 1

• Members
22 minutes ago, Rio said:

That story is hot as usual. My wife and I did some role-playing last night. Don't want to sabotage your post. I'll post mine another time

Looking foward to reading about it. 😊

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I loved that one as well. I especially got a kick out of the ending. I would love to role play. I have a very active imagination(too bad I have no  guy to role play with). I ran many a story in my head about my Hot, Sexy, Lawyer lol.. Wish my fantasy would come true!!☀️

• Like 1

• Members
17 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I loved that one as well. I especially got a kick out of the ending. I would love to role play. I have a very active imagination(too bad I have no  guy to role play with). I ran many a story in my head about my Hot, Sexy, Lawyer lol.. Wish my fantasy would come true!!☀️

Yes, role playing can be so stimulating. I enjoy the playful side of encouters very much.

• Thanks 1