Official Community Forums Home

I brought a friend this time.

Anyia

• Members

I was up town with a girlfriend of mine. Her name is Cynthia, and we were having lunch and talking. She asked me how I was doing, and I asked her how she was doing. It turned out she had just gotten a divorce. She was coming home from work one day, and she found her husband ass fucking a girl tied to their bed. He tried to tell her it wasn't what it looked like and that they were really just friends. She was telling me, it was like he was treating her like a fool, but she got her stuff and moved out. The fun had ran out in the marriage, as they hadn't had sex in two years. She wanted to get out of that environment. She was wanting to know if she could stay with us for a few days. I was glad to have my friend down. We went back to my house. 

I was cooking lasagna in the kitchen, and Cynthia was helping me in the kitchen. My man came home. I introduced her to him. Things were going good. We were all eating supper. She was wanting to know what we did for fun. For the moment, I just simply said with a smile, 'Oh, we just hang out.' We were talking about dating and experiences. Cynthia was depressed. She really talked about how she wanted a man's touch. We had some refreshments as we were drinking on the mojitos I made. The laughs were plenty. I was getting horny. My man looked hot. Cynthia looked hot. I could tell my man noticed how beautiful Cynthia was. A 5-10 brunette with long legs can get a man's attention. I took my man into the kitchen. We talked and I asked him if he was horny, and he said, 'Hell yes.' I asked him if he thought Cynthia was hot, and he said yes. I asked him,'How much cum you've got in those big balls?' He smiled and said, 'Plenty baby.' I went back into the dining room, and I asked Cynthia if she thought my man was hot. She was shy but  said yes. I asked her if she thought I was hot. She said affirmative. The wheels were in motion. 

I started gazing into Cynthia's eyes, and I kissed her passionately. She was giving it to me back. We stopped for a minute. I asked my man  to come in from the kitchen. He did. We all went to the living room. At first he was sat on the recliner, while me and Cynthia sat on the couch. I asked him to come over on the couch, and we were all three sitting together. I got up for a minute because I wanted to get some stuff. I said they can get acquainted They started kissing and then it wasn't long before they were taking each other's shirts off. I came back from our basement, and they were setting the couch a blaze with their passion. I told them to hold up for a minute. I kissed Cynthia, and I kissed my man. Then, they were both kissing me. I got up for a minute, and I wanted to watch them go at for a while. They did. He was sucking on her tits, and she was hugging him and then she grabbed his head and started kissing on his mouth and then his neck. One of the things I got out was a huge dildo, and I was playing with myself while watching them. He was fucking her hard as he had her legs dang near pinned up over her head. Then, she got an advantage and started riding him. I had that fake dick going in and out of me. They got to a position where he was standing, and she was on her knees. She was sucking on his dick and then he was stroking with her giving him her face as a cum target. While he was jacking off, he stopped and motioned me to come over there. I was glad to do so. I started kissing him, and he told Cynthia to stay there with her mouth open and face poked out. I  got behind him, grabbed his cock and started stroking him while her mouth was open. She was looking up at my man, and me and him were looking down on her. He was starting to moan and the girl's tongue was moving like it wanted some white sauce.

I gave her what she was looking for as I stroked my man to completion and the first two shots got on her face. I quickly took my hand of his cock, and she went to putting his dick her mouth, so he can finish the job in her mouth. Cynthia showed us his cum in her mouth. I went over to her and licked the cum off her face, and she swallowed what was in her mouth. We were on Cloud 9. My man came over to us, and we talked for a while on the couch. I told both of them, we're not finished. The dildo I had was a strap on. I cleaned it off and told Cynthia to put it on. She did. She was kissing me again and then my man was kissing me and here we go again. I was blowing my man, and she fucking me from behind with the strap on. At some point, I wrapped my legs around Cynthia while I was blowing my man and the two had me suspended in air. Then, I laid on my back on the couch. Cynthia was fucking me hard with that Dildo, and my man was jerking off and he was about to come again. Before he came, he wanted to put that dick in my mouth but I told him on my face. He moved his dick a little closer to me and shot on my face. Cynthia gave me another couple of strokes and then we finally rested for the night. All three of us slept together. Me and my man are determined that Cynthia will make up for those two nothing years, and she was asking about Bukkake parties. That will be a story for another day. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Damn @Anyia all of your stories are so hot and sexy. I think I jerked off to every single one of them so far.

• Like 2

• Members
18 minutes ago, Rio said:

Damn @Anyia all of your stories are so hot and sexy. I think I jerked off to every single one of them so far.

Orgasms are wonderful things. We all need to be having them regularly.

• Like 3

• Members
12 minutes ago, Rio said:

And you are allowing me to have them regularly.

I like relieving men of their stress.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/29/2022 at 7:34 PM, Anyia said:

I was up town with a girlfriend of mine. Her name is Cynthia, and we were having lunch and talking. She asked me how I was doing, and I asked her how she was doing. It turned out she had just gotten a divorce. She was coming home from work one day, and she found her husband ass fucking a girl tied to their bed. He tried to tell her it wasn't what it looked like and that they were really just friends. She was telling me, it was like he was treating her like a fool, but she got her stuff and moved out. The fun had ran out in the marriage, as they hadn't had sex in two years. She wanted to get out of that environment. She was wanting to know if she could stay with us for a few days. I was glad to have my friend down. We went back to my house. 

I was cooking lasagna in the kitchen, and Cynthia was helping me in the kitchen. My man came home. I introduced her to him. Things were going good. We were all eating supper. She was wanting to know what we did for fun. For the moment, I just simply said with a smile, 'Oh, we just hang out.' We were talking about dating and experiences. Cynthia was depressed. She really talked about how she wanted a man's touch. We had some refreshments as we were drinking on the mojitos I made. The laughs were plenty. I was getting horny. My man looked hot. Cynthia looked hot. I could tell my man noticed how beautiful Cynthia was. A 5-10 brunette with long legs can get a man's attention. I took my man into the kitchen. We talked and I asked him if he was horny, and he said, 'Hell yes.' I asked him if he thought Cynthia was hot, and he said yes. I asked him,'How much cum you've got in those big balls?' He smiled and said, 'Plenty baby.' I went back into the dining room, and I asked Cynthia if she thought my man was hot. She was shy but  said yes. I asked her if she thought I was hot. She said affirmative. The wheels were in motion. 

I started gazing into Cynthia's eyes, and I kissed her passionately. She was giving it to me back. We stopped for a minute. I asked my man  to come in from the kitchen. He did. We all went to the living room. At first he was sat on the recliner, while me and Cynthia sat on the couch. I asked him to come over on the couch, and we were all three sitting together. I got up for a minute because I wanted to get some stuff. I said they can get acquainted They started kissing and then it wasn't long before they were taking each other's shirts off. I came back from our basement, and they were setting the couch a blaze with their passion. I told them to hold up for a minute. I kissed Cynthia, and I kissed my man. Then, they were both kissing me. I got up for a minute, and I wanted to watch them go at for a while. They did. He was sucking on her tits, and she was hugging him and then she grabbed his head and started kissing on his mouth and then his neck. One of the things I got out was a huge dildo, and I was playing with myself while watching them. He was fucking her hard as he had her legs dang near pinned up over her head. Then, she got an advantage and started riding him. I had that fake dick going in and out of me. They got to a position where he was standing, and she was on her knees. She was sucking on his dick and then he was stroking with her giving him her face as a cum target. While he was jacking off, he stopped and motioned me to come over there. I was glad to do so. I started kissing him, and he told Cynthia to stay there with her mouth open and face poked out. I  got behind him, grabbed his cock and started stroking him while her mouth was open. She was looking up at my man, and me and him were looking down on her. He was starting to moan and the girl's tongue was moving like it wanted some white sauce.

I gave her what she was looking for as I stroked my man to completion and the first two shots got on her face. I quickly took my hand of his cock, and she went to putting his dick her mouth, so he can finish the job in her mouth. Cynthia showed us his cum in her mouth. I went over to her and licked the cum off her face, and she swallowed what was in her mouth. We were on Cloud 9. My man came over to us, and we talked for a while on the couch. I told both of them, we're not finished. The dildo I had was a strap on. I cleaned it off and told Cynthia to put it on. She did. She was kissing me again and then my man was kissing me and here we go again. I was blowing my man, and she fucking me from behind with the strap on. At some point, I wrapped my legs around Cynthia while I was blowing my man and the two had me suspended in air. Then, I laid on my back on the couch. Cynthia was fucking me hard with that Dildo, and my man was jerking off and he was about to come again. Before he came, he wanted to put that dick in my mouth but I told him on my face. He moved his dick a little closer to me and shot on my face. Cynthia gave me another couple of strokes and then we finally rested for the night. All three of us slept together. Me and my man are determined that Cynthia will make up for those two nothing years, and she was asking about Bukkake parties. That will be a story for another day. 

HOT, got me growing with your fun time!

• Members
On 1/29/2022 at 11:05 PM, Anyia said:

I like relieving men of their stress.

Come relieve mine!