Official Community Forums Home

From Messages To Reality

sassnclass

• Members

For weeks they have been messaging in the Forums.  It started out as friendly chatting and progressively got racier.  They shared their favorite sexual positions and turn-ons.  They shared naughty pictures and stories.

He had described in detail what he wanted to do to her.  How he would use his mouth to kiss her, to lick her, to give her pleasure.  She had told him how she would use her mouth on that cock he showed her in pictures.  He explicitly told her how he would thrust that cock deeply inside her.  His words never failed to arouse her.  He knew what to say get her wet and aching. 

The messages were going to turn into reality today.   

She is waiting in the hotel room.  She startles at the knock, anticipation causing her pulse to race.  She answers the door.  He walks into the room and shuts the door.  Then he pushes her against it.  He begins kissing her softly on her lips and slowly moves his mouth down her neck.  He nibbles on her ears whispering to her how hard he is going to fuck her.  She can feel the moisture gathering at her core.

Their clothes come off quickly as he turns and backs her towards the bed.  He pinches her nipples, and she moans loudly.   They kiss deeply and he grabs her ass firmly, pulling her to him.  She can feel his hard length against her stomach.

He lays her on her back on the bed.  Then he drops to his knees and begins to rub her clit and finger her wet pussy slowly.  He tells her how tight and wet she feels on his finger.  She is panting, but she can’t help it.  He is overwhelming her just as he always does with his words.

She is moaning louder now and squirming.  He pushes back the hood and begins sucking on her clit hard.  She squirms more and starts trembling.  He continues to suck her pearl.  She cries out with a whimper, “Yes!”  Her orgasm quick and intense.  She is startled at how quickly he made her cum.

He lifts his mouth and says, “I want more orgasms today.  Your ass is mine.”  Her juices are running down her thighs and his face. He begins fingering her wet pussy harder and harder. 

He is sucking so hard on her pearl, it has grown to twice its size. He slides a second finger into her pussy and fucks her hard with his fingers.

She is moaning and squirming, and he says, “Listen to how wet you are.”  She can’t remember ever being so wet.

She is getting close again, her g-spot is swollen and ready to explode. He rubs the spot firmly, back and forth.  She can’t hold back she cums hard, crying out his name.   She can’t seem to form any words except his name.

She gushes all over his face and chest.  He stands up and leans over her. He shares her juices with her by kissing her deeply. She likes the way she tastes on his tongue.

While he is bent over kissing her, his swollen, hard cock is laying against her wet pussy.  He continues kissing her as his rigid cock slides inside her warm, wet slit.  He slides back out, stands up and slaps her pussy with his hard cock.  Then he rubs it up and down her slit.  She is moaning and squirming, trying to get his cock where she wants it most.   He looks into her eyes and slowly slides his fat cock inside her. 

“Fuck yes!”, she moans and wraps her legs around him.

Her eyes open wider the further he slides inside her.  She can feel how big and hard he is.  He stretches her in the best way.

He watches her face as he says, “You can cum again, I know it. Give it to me!” He pumps his cock in and out of her slowly.  He is filling her up, taking his time fucking her.  She is whimpering, it feels so good.  She thinks about how reality is even better than her imagination.  He drops his hips and buries his cock deep and grinds her slit hard.

She cries out, “Oh fuck..I’m cumming!”  She sees spots dance in front of her eyes as her pussy muscles clench and milk at his cock.

He murmurs to her, “Yes sweet, I’m not done with you yet.”

She whimpers and manages to say, “You feel amazing so deep inside of me.”  He moans in agreement.

Then he starts making long slow strokes in and out the full length of his hard, swollen cock.  Her moans are getting louder. 

He says to her, “Your pussy is amazingly warm, wet and so tight!  You feel so damn good!”  He begins pounding her pussy harder and harder.  He is pounding into her so hard, her breasts bounce with each thrust.  The only sounds in the room are moans and grunts and the slaps of him thrusting into her.

He tells her, “I can’t wait anymore I’m going to cum!”  Then he orgasms hard.  His cock just keeps pulsing hard and filling her with his cum.  He finally pulls out of her and falls beside her on the bed.  Her body feels so well used and satisfied.  She looks at him lying there and thinks back to their messages.  She smiles as she wonders if he will want what he normally does at this point.

He looks over at her and says, “You know what to do next.  Lick my cock clean.”

Her smile widens as she says, “Yes, sir.”  Yep, he remembers.

She crawls over to him on the bed.  She licks his cock with long firm strokes of her tongue. She loves their mingled flavors, even knowing that she is tasting both of them make her wet again.  She pays special attention to under the tip of his cock.  Then she takes him into her mouth and continues to lick and suck.  She can feel him starting to harden in her mouth.

He warns her, “You get it hard again and I am going to fuck you for another two hours.”

She continues her sucking and thinks to herself, promises…promises.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

• Members

Great story as always. When I got to the end about how you were sucking his cock after you  finished fucking got me hard. I don't have anybody here to suck on my cock so I'm just going to have to take care of it myself.

• Thanks 1

• Members
12 minutes ago, Rio said:

Great story as always. When I got to the end about how you were sucking his cock after you  finished fucking got me hard. I don't have anybody here to suck on my cock so I'm just going to have to take care of it myself.

Glad you enjoyed it! 

• Members
Just now, Rio said:

I sure did

IMG_20201210_062807394.jpg

Oh my goodness! Now that looks gorgeous. It would look even more gorgeous in my mouth and filling it up with your cum or better yet, buried balls deep inside my ass as you blow a huge load of cum in my ass. Mmmmm

• Members
Just now, Roro said:

Oh my goodness! Now that looks gorgeous. It would look even more gorgeous in my mouth and filling it up with your cum or better yet, buried balls deep inside my ass as you blow a huge load of cum in my ass. Mmmmm

It looks pretty fat. How long is it

• Members

Love it.  I feel like I’ve lived parts of this story.  Brings back great memories.  Thanks for sharing!

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 2/1/2022 at 11:02 PM, sassnclass said:

For weeks they have been messaging in the Forums.  It started out as friendly chatting and progressively got racier.  They shared their favorite sexual positions and turn-ons.  They shared naughty pictures and stories.

He had described in detail what he wanted to do to her.  How he would use his mouth to kiss her, to lick her, to give her pleasure.  She had told him how she would use her mouth on that cock he showed her in pictures.  He explicitly told her how he would thrust that cock deeply inside her.  His words never failed to arouse her.  He knew what to say get her wet and aching. 

The messages were going to turn into reality today.   

She is waiting in the hotel room.  She startles at the knock, anticipation causing her pulse to race.  She answers the door.  He walks into the room and shuts the door.  Then he pushes her against it.  He begins kissing her softly on her lips and slowly moves his mouth down her neck.  He nibbles on her ears whispering to her how hard he is going to fuck her.  She can feel the moisture gathering at her core.

Their clothes come off quickly as he turns and backs her towards the bed.  He pinches her nipples, and she moans loudly.   They kiss deeply and he grabs her ass firmly, pulling her to him.  She can feel his hard length against her stomach.

He lays her on her back on the bed.  Then he drops to his knees and begins to rub her clit and finger her wet pussy slowly.  He tells her how tight and wet she feels on his finger.  She is panting, but she can’t help it.  He is overwhelming her just as he always does with his words.

She is moaning louder now and squirming.  He pushes back the hood and begins sucking on her clit hard.  She squirms more and starts trembling.  He continues to suck her pearl.  She cries out with a whimper, “Yes!”  Her orgasm quick and intense.  She is startled at how quickly he made her cum.

He lifts his mouth and says, “I want more orgasms today.  Your ass is mine.”  Her juices are running down her thighs and his face. He begins fingering her wet pussy harder and harder. 

He is sucking so hard on her pearl, it has grown to twice its size. He slides a second finger into her pussy and fucks her hard with his fingers.

She is moaning and squirming, and he says, “Listen to how wet you are.”  She can’t remember ever being so wet.

She is getting close again, her g-spot is swollen and ready to explode. He rubs the spot firmly, back and forth.  She can’t hold back she cums hard, crying out his name.   She can’t seem to form any words except his name.

She gushes all over his face and chest.  He stands up and leans over her. He shares her juices with her by kissing her deeply. She likes the way she tastes on his tongue.

While he is bent over kissing her, his swollen, hard cock is laying against her wet pussy.  He continues kissing her as his rigid cock slides inside her warm, wet slit.  He slides back out, stands up and slaps her pussy with his hard cock.  Then he rubs it up and down her slit.  She is moaning and squirming, trying to get his cock where she wants it most.   He looks into her eyes and slowly slides his fat cock inside her. 

“Fuck yes!”, she moans and wraps her legs around him.

Her eyes open wider the further he slides inside her.  She can feel how big and hard he is.  He stretches her in the best way.

He watches her face as he says, “You can cum again, I know it. Give it to me!” He pumps his cock in and out of her slowly.  He is filling her up, taking his time fucking her.  She is whimpering, it feels so good.  She thinks about how reality is even better than her imagination.  He drops his hips and buries his cock deep and grinds her slit hard.

She cries out, “Oh fuck..I’m cumming!”  She sees spots dance in front of her eyes as her pussy muscles clench and milk at his cock.

He murmurs to her, “Yes sweet, I’m not done with you yet.”

She whimpers and manages to say, “You feel amazing so deep inside of me.”  He moans in agreement.

Then he starts making long slow strokes in and out the full length of his hard, swollen cock.  Her moans are getting louder. 

He says to her, “Your pussy is amazingly warm, wet and so tight!  You feel so damn good!”  He begins pounding her pussy harder and harder.  He is pounding into her so hard, her breasts bounce with each thrust.  The only sounds in the room are moans and grunts and the slaps of him thrusting into her.

He tells her, “I can’t wait anymore I’m going to cum!”  Then he orgasms hard.  His cock just keeps pulsing hard and filling her with his cum.  He finally pulls out of her and falls beside her on the bed.  Her body feels so well used and satisfied.  She looks at him lying there and thinks back to their messages.  She smiles as she wonders if he will want what he normally does at this point.

He looks over at her and says, “You know what to do next.  Lick my cock clean.”

Her smile widens as she says, “Yes, sir.”  Yep, he remembers.

She crawls over to him on the bed.  She licks his cock with long firm strokes of her tongue. She loves their mingled flavors, even knowing that she is tasting both of them make her wet again.  She pays special attention to under the tip of his cock.  Then she takes him into her mouth and continues to lick and suck.  She can feel him starting to harden in her mouth.

He warns her, “You get it hard again and I am going to fuck you for another two hours.”

She continues her sucking and thinks to herself, promises…promises.

Lord Almighty, going to have to take a long ice cold shower after reading that!!! WOW!!!

• Thanks 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Eager4Beaver said:

Lord Almighty, going to have to take a long ice cold shower after reading that!!! WOW!!!

😊 I am very pleased that you enjoyed reading this. Thanks for taking time to leave feedback. 

• Like 2

• Members
38 minutes ago, sassnclass said:

😊 I am very pleased that you enjoyed reading this. Thanks for taking time to leave feedback. 

I really enjoyed the erotic story. It really got me excited. Excited so much I had to go satisfy myself 

• Like 1

• Members
12 minutes ago, Roro said:

I really enjoyed the erotic story. It really got me excited. Excited so much I had to go satisfy myself 

😊 Glad you enjoyed!  Thanks for letting me know. 

• Members

Loved it. Great description and storytelling. Wish it could happen to me.

• Thanks 1

• Members

I’m glad I joined this this site.

• Like 1

• Members
13 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I’m glad I did too and I’m really glad you did too. And welcum

• Members

Thanks.Same to you.

• Members
38 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Loved it. Great description and storytelling. Wish it could happen to me.

Thank you! So glad you enjoyed it. 😊

• Members
30 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Glad you are here! I can't believe I have only been on here a month. I have been fortunate to interact with some fun and naughty people. Also love that I found a place to share my stories. 😊

• Members

You’re welcome. 

• Members

Every day when I wake up.                                   I hope this is the day I get fucked.                     Glad I joined the community.😊😊

• Like 1

• Members
18 minutes ago, sassnclass said:

Glad you are here! I can't believe I have only been on here a month. I have been fortunate to interact with some fun and naughty people. Also love that I found a place to share my stories. 😊

Any of your stories ever come true for you 

• Members
17 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Every day when I wake up.                                   I hope this is the day I get fucked.                     Glad I joined the community.😊😊

To bad we’re not closer maybe we could help each other out. It’s been a while for me too

• Members
2 minutes ago, Roro said:

Any of your stories ever come true for you 

A few of my stories are based in reality or inspired by real activities. The One Night one is true.

• Members
1 minute ago, sassnclass said:

A few of my stories are based in reality or inspired by real activities. The One Night one is true.

It was you in the story