Official Community Forums Home

Is his step daughter after me

Wesp

48yo M here.  I've got a dilemma.  Moved in with a good friend who's 20yo step daughter lives as well.  Long story short, she identfies as lesbian and frequently has a friend over for closed door things.  Problem is when my friend is away, she'll either walk past my open door top less or, like this morning, leave her door wide open while her friend is going down on her, looks at me and says "Good morning".  Any advice on handling this situation?

• Like 1

• Members

Wish I had something but I come up empty. It will be interesting if anything developes.

• Members

I personally would talk with your friend. I would not do anything with the 20-year-old stepdaughter no matter how much he is trying to tempt  you

• 1 month later...

Well, honestly, if she's 28, a very much legal adult, instead of confronting her father, speak to HER yourself. Just ask her to shut the door if she's being intimate with someone, or herself. She may love to be a tease, but if it's bugging you, ask her nicely to stop. If she doesn't, THEN bring it up to your friend, and let him know you tried to nicely handle it. 

• Like 1

• Members

why dont you just watch at the door and masturbate  i would no harm done

• Like 1