Official Community Forums Home

Hm...

empooh

• Members

I purchased my first toy a few weeks ago, and it didn't really do the job, so I decided to buy two more, thinking that one of them would be as orgasm inspiring as everyone on the website seems to be claiming sex toys are. However, no matter what, I can't seem to orgasm by using sex toys.

Any ideas?

Well, you're post left a lot out, so frankly, it's really hard to tell. I'm not trying to sound like I'm talking down to you, so please don't take it as such, k?

Um, do you have orgasms while having sex and/or masturbating?

Do you know HOW to pleasure YOURSELF? Have you ever had an orgasm? Be honest.

Lots of people think that if they buy a toy, that they are guaranteed an orgasm, cuz that's what the box says. Well, unless you know where to put it, how to use it, and what sets you off, then they're just a buzzin' lil buddy that's suckin' up your batteries.

Example: I got one clit stimulator a while back, that was ok, got me off alright, but wasn't overly-spectacular for ME. But others RAVED about it. (Before I was on the Review Team.) I need a really strong clit stimulation to get off, especially with a toy.

Then, I got one in a kit a couple mos. ago, and OMG!! Everytime I use it, I go off. It's one of my best friends! Tried and true!

My point here is that each person is different, and so are bodies. Some people are extremely lucky, and can go off almost on que. Other people, such as myself, need a bit more stimulation before I go on the OMG Express. A few keys for basic toy use: relax!! That's the most important. Don't worry about bills, do you have everything ready for the morning, how long is this taking, do I look funny? None of it. It's all about self-exploration and sensations. Also, be comfortable. Pretty self-explanatory there. Also, try your toys when you're turned on. Just turning the knob, sticking it in/on to see if it works won't do it. Just like with sex-sex, ya gotta be in the mood for it. It's not a chore.

If there is a question as to how to use a specific toy, one of us has probably used it, and maybe even reviewed it. If not, well, we love love love to do some (OK, a lot) research! ;) Sex toys are like a kid's toy, in a way: you need to be creative, imaginative, and open to whatever the toy does best. Some are more complex than others. But most of them don't come with instructions.

Being you're just starting out, give the toys a chance. Keep practicing. Practice makes perfect! :P You may find, after you're able to see what "does it" for you, that the first toys were just being used wrong FOR YOU.

I hope this helps any. And, again, it's meant in the nicest way possible. :)

• Members

Hello and Welcome to the forum. First off let me say this,Tyger is correct you have to know what feels good to you and what gets you off. My suggestion is to first explore your body, since you didn't mention which toys you have boughten it is also hard to say how to help you. I would highly recommend reading some of Mikayla's articles on, How to have an O, along with the articles on sex toys. I will give you a link to a few of those.

I know that alot of women need clitoral stimulation to reach the big O, some need alot and some need a little. Everybody's body is different. Also you need to be relaxed, and not try so hard. I am not saying that you are but just a thought here. Tyger gave some great ideas, here are a few others that might help to. Take a warm bath explore your body a little in there don't think about anything but relaxing or having your partner or some extremely hot guy in there with you. Begin by exploring your skin, your breast, nipples, rub your way down to your thighs, inner thighs then slowly begin to rub your vaginal areas. Also try a movie to help.

Hopefully some of these ideas will help you out. Here is some links to great information and help. Keep posting and let us all know how things are going. We all love updates.

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/misc...iple_orgasm.htm

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/sex_...-techniques.htm

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/misc...spot_orgasm.htm

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/misc...iple_orgasm.htm

;) Please keep us informed

• Members

My contemporaries are both right on...you didn't give us much information here. You say you have bought 3 toys, what kind? Do they have clitoral stimulation? If not, you probably won't orgasm.

If you have never orgasmed, don't expect a toy to get you there asap, it take relaxation, practice, and just plain the desire to pleasure yourself. Sex toys are WONDERFUL and they have their place, and they can help if you are finding it hard to get there yourself, but if you don't know what you like in general, a toy is NOT going to help you!

I also suggest reading my articles that Katprr has so nicely given you the links for. THen, if you have more questions, please post back. YOu are not the only woman to have this problem and together we can try and find a result for you!

Good luck,

Mikayla :blink:

• Members

Thank you for your feedback and help. =D

And yes, I have orgasmed before. Masturbation was a common occurance for me. However, orgasming has become increasingly harder. I thought that I might just need a bit of change, so I bought the sex toys. As I said in my last post, those didn't seem to help much either.

I bought a double bullet, for clit and vaginal stimulation. A g-spot vibe and a mini-vibe. The double bullet was closest to getting me to orgasm out of the three.

(OK, for somereason, I am not getting any of the options of smilies, font, color or size on my responses today. Hopefully I will be purple-y tomorrow!!)

OK, that was a little better for info, Thanks!

Well, there could be several factors to having a harder time having your orgasms. Age, stress, hormonal changes such as the Change, or being pregnant/just gave birth)m medications, change in feelings, sometimes even diet can all have adverse affects on your sex drive.

The toy that was the closest to bringing you your orgasm may need another shot at it. Maybe the timing was off. Now, if one makes you feel good one way, and another does it for you another, there are no rules saying you are only limited to using just ONE toy!

Not sure if you were also stimulating your vagina either. Some women get off by that "full feeling" of having a penis (or vibrator/dildo) inside of them.

I hope this helps!