Official Community Forums Home

A Valentine's Day Treat

Rio

• Members

After meeting with the grandkids and doing our grandparent thing all day my wife and I decided we were going to have some me time. We got things loaded up and went out to the beach. On the way there my wife pulls down her pants and inserts her We vibe and I watched her squirm  all the way to the . We get to the beach and she said let's go for a walk. But first she asked me if I wanted to put in my vibrating butt plug. So I drop my pants and inserted my plug and once again shared each other's remote control. We walked for about a half mile and she said we need to get back to the vehicle cuz I'm horny as hell. So we get back to the truck and cars are driving by and she was  uninhibited. Normally she's not that way but she was ready for me to eat her pussy. She laying back on a front seat exposing her pussy to me and I got down between her legs and she put her legs up on my shoulders. She started giggling and said I think everybody knows what we're doing but I don't care. I sucked on her clit and stuck my finger inside and pushed on her g-spot.  After she had her first orgasm she said it was my turn so I stepped up on the running boards and had my cock face high. She not only started sucking on me but she pulled another clit toy out and started rubbing it on my cock and balls. Got me right to the edge and I pulled out and she said let's switch positions. So I sat on the front seat and she started really going to town sucking on me. I couldn't hold back anymore and I just had a really strong fantastic orgasm. She got up and smiled and grabbed my hand and said feel this. She took my hand and put it between her legs and she said I just squirted. Not only did she just squirt but she came so much it was dripping onto my leg and down into the sand. I've never seen her squirt that much. She said just knowing that I was able to make you come by sucking on you got me really excited. I told her that her squirting got me excited and that now I had to clean her up. Switched positions again and I licked her clean. But those juices tasted great. It was a very memorable Valentine's day.

• Like 3

• Members
13 hours ago, Rio said:

After meeting with the grandkids and doing our grandparent thing all day my wife and I decided we were going to have some me time. We got things loaded up and went out to the beach. On the way there my wife pulls down her pants and inserts her We vibe and I watched her squirm  all the way to the . We get to the beach and she said let's go for a walk. But first she asked me if I wanted to put in my vibrating butt plug. So I drop my pants and inserted my plug and once again shared each other's remote control. We walked for about a half mile and she said we need to get back to the vehicle cuz I'm horny as hell. So we get back to the truck and cars are driving by and she was  uninhibited. Normally she's not that way but she was ready for me to eat her pussy. She laying back on a front seat exposing her pussy to me and I got down between her legs and she put her legs up on my shoulders. She started giggling and said I think everybody knows what we're doing but I don't care. I sucked on her clit and stuck my finger inside and pushed on her g-spot.  After she had her first orgasm she said it was my turn so I stepped up on the running boards and had my cock face high. She not only started sucking on me but she pulled another clit toy out and started rubbing it on my cock and balls. Got me right to the edge and I pulled out and she said let's switch positions. So I sat on the front seat and she started really going to town sucking on me. I couldn't hold back anymore and I just had a really strong fantastic orgasm. She got up and smiled and grabbed my hand and said feel this. She took my hand and put it between her legs and she said I just squirted. Not only did she just squirt but she came so much it was dripping onto my leg and down into the sand. I've never seen her squirt that much. She said just knowing that I was able to make you come by sucking on you got me really excited. I told her that her squirting got me excited and that now I had to clean her up. Switched positions again and I licked her clean. But those juices tasted great. It was a very memorable Valentine's day.

That is so hot 🔥

• Members
On 2/14/2022 at 9:38 PM, Rio said:

Got me very horny reading that, it's so hot.