Official Community Forums Home

Rendevous

Anyia

• Members

I was out on vacation with my man and his friend. We went to New Orleans together. We got us a room close enough to the party going on outside. It's been the three of us a lot lately. We've all formed a tight bond. We were in the hotel room listening to the music outside. I had on a hot dress, but the two men were relaxing in their thong underwear. Both of them of muscular and hot, and they know I like that. They didn't want to go outside, so I started dancing to the music. These near naked studs started coming over to me and with the music blaring outside, we started dancing. Both of them started kissing on me. They started at my check and then went to my neck automatically. They got my dress off. My man turned me in his direction and started kissing me and I was kissing his lips and neck. His friend tapped me on the shoulder, and we started kissing.  While I was kissing my man's friend, my man dropped his thong and got behind me. He was rubbing his cock on my ass and then smacked my ass. Then, my man's friend turned me around and I was kissing on my man again. Then, his friend wanted me to bend over and my man wanted me to follow his order. I did. His friend was rubbing my ass and smacking it with his cock, while I was blowing my man.  His friend stepped back for several minutes, while I blew my man. After a little bit, my man came in my mouth and I swallowed that load. His friend was into it and he was jerking himself to stay hard. My man told me to take care of his friend, so I went over to him. At first my man's friend was slapping me in the face with that big dick and then he put it in my mouth. My man was jerking off while I was playing his friend's skin flute. His friend busted his nutt in my mouth, and I swallowed that load. Now, my man was horny again and he told me to bend over so he could fuck me from behind. After a while, his friend got hard again as he was jerking himself so he put his cock back in my mouth. After a half hour, my man came in my ass and his friend came in my mouth for the second time. They came at the same time. The music outside kept playing and that mood was just right. We didn't have to go outside to have our own party. We got up the next morning. Before we left, my man and his friend both had morning wood. So, I sucked both of them off and swallowed my fourth and fifth loads of the weekend. We packed up and went home. What a hot time. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Sounds like you swallowed a lot of protein that weekend. I'm sitting here hard as hell after reading that. I think I have to go to jerk off because I don't have anybody here right now to suck me off like you did

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Sounds like you swallowed a lot of protein that weekend. I'm sitting here hard as hell after reading that. I think I have to go to jerk off because I don't have anybody here right now to suck me off like you did

Protein is good for the body.

• Like 1