Official Community Forums Home

Prostate Massager During Sex

• Members

Hello! Not sure exactly what subcategory to ask this in, so I'll ask it here and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. I'm looking for suggestions on a prostate massager that can be comfortably worn during girl on top sex. After doing some exploring and becoming more comfortable (very comfortable) with have my (M) bum played with and stimulated, I'm looking for something wearable during sex with my lady to spice up things from time to time. I have 1 plug (slimline style) that just doesnt seem to hit the spot (and doesn't like to stay in), and I have inherited all of the toys I've bought for her as she just doesn't like any toys, but none of them are the right fit for me. There's certainly a lot of options for massagers, so I'm looking for any advice or first hand accounts of what has/hasnt worked for folks (I know everyone is a little different). 

Thanks!

• Like 1

• Members

The one piece of advice I can give if you want something that's going to stay in is that make sure that there's definitely a pronounced taper down at the bottom. If it's roughly the same width the entire length it will not stay in. If the tip is a lot bigger than the base it will stay in. You just have to find the length and curvature that is right for you.

• Like 2

• Members

Thanks Rio! Yeah, i have a feeling its going to be a serious case of trial and error (but thats expected with trying sex toys) hahaha. There's a couple ive looked at, may just go with my gut, get it, and try it out!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Watching her I can almost feel her doing that to me and I'm about ready to cum just thinking about it

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Years ago I was looking for a set of anal toys that the both of us could use. We anticipated the fun of putting them in and leaving them in while we fooled around. I stopped by at a sex shop and, of course, there were a million anal toys. Some clearly too big for her desire and some that were just too weird. I talked to the clerk who strongly suggested that any anal toy we wanted to buy and that we intended to use "hands free" should have a tapered base (as mentioned above) or a flat bottom. She said that there was always a chance that even a medium sized smooth toy could go all the way in and maybe not easily come out. We ended up using two smallish toys meant for prostate stimulation. Both had a tapered base. So when we inserted them into each other, the muscle at the opening of the anus just closed around that narrow part. And that felt good too. Looked great when I slid it into her bottom. Those worked well. Over the years we tried a lot more and they were all good in different ways. Now, we both prefer longer ones as opposed to fatter toys. It seems the length feels better up there when you're changing positions or moving around like giving oral or fucking. Sometimes I'll put a very thick one in there if I intend to give oral as well as fingering her because I like feeling the toy against the inner wall of her pussy. But generally, the long ones feel good as I'm moveing around. It's like always reminding me that I'm stuffed back there. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Isn't dreaming thinking except done while you're asleep?. Wet dreams

• Thanks 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, Rio said:

Isn't dreaming thinking except done while you're asleep?. Wet dreams

Nightly.