Official Community Forums Home

Lube or No Lube

cirrus20

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 2/24/2022 at 10:06 PM, cirrus20 said:

Many pics and vids posted show guys and gals masturbating without using lube.  Uncircumcised men may have a little advantage but it feels so much better with lube (for women too!).  I'm curious if those who don't use lube have a reason why, so my question is: 

Do you use lube to masturbate and if not, why not?

My answer:  I definitely use a good water-based lube and won't masturbate without it.  I always make sure to never run out. 

I still masturbate mostly without lube. Although I like using lube, it’s just easier with little to clean up. 

• Like 1

• Members
36 minutes ago, RB1 said:

I still masturbate mostly without lube. Although I like using lube, it’s just easier with little to clean up. 

Same here RB1

• Members

I used to do it dry all the time because it was so much easier and quicker. But now that I've started using some kind of lube the feeling is I think better. And a lot of times the sound of your cock going through your hand with the lube sounds like a cock going in and out of a pussy

• Members

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I like using my pre-cum it makes it slide better than anything else!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

No lube. Unless I'm using a  sleeve. The sleeve don't slide when dry. Usually just saliva or a little water in the sleeve works good. Artificial lube is too sticky. 

• Members

I agree with spit being the best. A lot of times even when I'm using some kind of lotion or lube, to get me to the end I spit on my hand and keep going. It feels so much better that way

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

Rarely use lube to masturbate, unless I'm using a toy.  Which I guess implies most of the time I'm not using a toy.  And I think the reason I don't use lube with my finger(s) is because I rarely start a masturbation session when I'm not already naturally lubed to some degree.  

• Like 1

• Members

I think with guys it's different. Trying to masturbate dry is okay but when you lube yourself up it's more like your cock is sliding into a wet pussy.

• Members

Dancer I'm curious how often is "way too often" for you? I myself masturbate, on average, around 5 times a week... Some days 3 times, other days I'm consumed with Life and stuff and I don't think about it much.  Like others here have often said, I LOVE to masturbate.

• Members

If I'm not in the shower (which I'll be in about 10 minutes), lube helps a lot but it's messy so when I masturbate I try to just stick with my own spit. If I'm getting masturbated, she'll usually just use her own spit but my experience is that most of the time when she plans on giving me a hand job, it turns into a blowjob so lube is pointless. If I'm at the spa getting a handjob, there's always lube involved and the finish is a lot quicker because of it and because it's usually a new girl. The excitement speeds things up. 

• Members
On 8/29/2023 at 2:45 PM, BrendenB said:

Dancer I'm curious how often is "way too often" for you? 

Usually every day.  Sometimes more than once per day, and that happens when I get aroused at work. But like you on rare occasions something gets in the way and I skip a day. But I try to avoid those occurrences.  

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, Katie Lynn said:

Mmmmm I would love to masturbate with you 😘💕💕

I would love to masterbate with both you and Dancer! 💦💦💦💜💜

• Like 1

• Members
On 2/24/2022 at 11:06 PM, cirrus20 said:

Many pics and vids posted show guys and gals masturbating without using lube.  Uncircumcised men may have a little advantage but it feels so much better with lube (for women too!).  I'm curious if those who don't use lube have a reason why, so my question is: 

Do you use lube to masturbate and if not, why not?

My answer:  I definitely use a good water-based lube and won't masturbate without it.  I always make sure to never run out. 

I just fuckin' orgasmed with a small application of lube on both palms, closed my eyes and repeated "suck me" until I goddam came! Felt SOOO good. Fuck, I adore jerkin' off!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
19 hours ago, all the time said:

KY warming gel for Hubby and Astroglide for my toys.

My wife likes "cum Lube" brand. She's sensitive to many different soaps and lubes but has never had a problem with this brand.bIts super realistic and looks and feels like real cum.