Official Community Forums Home

Lube or No Lube

cirrus20

• Members

Many pics and vids posted show guys and gals masturbating without using lube.  Uncircumcised men may have a little advantage but it feels so much better with lube (for women too!).  I'm curious if those who don't use lube have a reason why, so my question is: 

Do you use lube to masturbate and if not, why not?

My answer:  I definitely use a good water-based lube and won't masturbate without it.  I always make sure to never run out. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members

When I was a lot younger I didn't use lube. But after using it one time and finding out how much better it felt I don't jerk off without it. The only time I don't use lube anymore is if I'm jerking off while driving. It's enough of a distraction as it is without having to try to find some lube and put it on.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Nice and I believe that you "Girl" Have it Together. 

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, GirlNerd said:

I use coconut oil with or without toys when I play. Very silky smoothe and moisturizing.  I like rubbing it on my nipple too. 😉

Can I help rub you down? ❤️😘🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
4 hours ago, 6981 said:

Can I help rub you down? ❤️😘🙏

Ha sure man please 

• Like 3

• Members

I always use lube when playing with myself. I use a water based for my silicon vibrators which are what most of my toys are. I also like the cooling and hot lubes.☀️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members
4 hours ago, GirlNerd said:

Always....every day & night..

Sure if you are talking about me if nothing misinterpreted it 

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Got this new lotion called Slo Motion. Just a little lasts and lasts. Gets warmer and slippery. 

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, raym718 said:

Got this new lotion called Slo Motion. Just a little lasts and lasts. Gets warmer and slippery. 

Never heard of it but it sounds wonderful

Sometimes I use lube, sometimes I don't.  Depends on how.my body is doing really. Nothing wrong with it either way.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

No lube but I'm usually aiming for the shower wall around 4:45 AM so I'm plenty lubed at that point. Would prefer a girl to catch it somewhere but that doesn't happen at home any longer. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
1 hour ago, 570areafun said:

I've been seeing a lot of people mention coconut oil on the TT forums. I've never tried it but have it on hand for coffee. Safe everywhere? Safe with all types of toys?

Yes and maybe.  It needs to be pure; no preservatives or additives.  Those other chemicals can cause irritation.  I find virgin  olive oil to be good.

• Members
4 hours ago, 570areafun said:

I've been seeing a lot of people mention coconut oil on the TT forums. I've never tried it but have it on hand for coffee. Safe everywhere? Safe with all types of toys?

Thanks in advance GN.

-J

Also be careful not to get it on carpeting.  It melts fast!

• Members
On 2/24/2022 at 9:06 PM, cirrus20 said:

Many pics and vids posted show guys and gals masturbating without using lube.  Uncircumcised men may have a little advantage but it feels so much better with lube (for women too!).  I'm curious if those who don't use lube have a reason why, so my question is: 

Do you use lube to masturbate and if not, why not?

My answer:  I definitely use a good water-based lube and won't masturbate without it.  I always make sure to never run out. 

Lube is a must… I’ma naturally wet female but the right lube makes it so much easier for certain things to take place 😉 

• Members

no lube for me and i am cut 6'dick

• Members
3 hours ago, 570areafun said:

I mean with you being a thicker girl.  🙂 I'ma fan of curves for sure!

I have plenty of those