Official Community Forums Home

Masturbation

• Members

I agree with you FishingNc. I can go back to sleep in the middle of the night after masturbating. I love morning sex. Sex anytime in. 24 hour period would be fine with me!!☀️

• Like 2

• Members

like everyone  here we all like to masturbate  solo or with your parnter

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/26/2022 at 10:54 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

Does anyone masturbate in the middle of the night? Or do I have too much time on my hand( pun intended)? I find myself waking up and playing with myself in the middle of the night(whether I got up to use the bathroom or get a sip of water). Anyone else?

I definitely do. I love to cum it relaxes me like nothing else. You are not alone on this for sure. 💦

• Like 2

• Members

Yes you can Eager. Anytime!!☀️

• Members

Wow!! I love your picture and your cock!!!☀️

• Members

Holy Shit!!! You’re killing me here!! Oh how I’d so Love to swallow your cum!!☀️

• Members

I Love to watch a guy jerk off!!!☀️

• Like 2

• Members

Yes, exactly like that.☀️

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Does anyone masturbate in the middle of the night? Or do I have too much time on my hand( pun intended)? I find myself waking up and playing with myself in the middle of the night(whether I got up to use the bathroom or get a sip of water). Anyone else?

I masterbait in middle of night middle of day and any chance I get in-between I'm always horny it seems and just can't cum enough

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Yes I do 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Aww masterbation I love it I love the feeling of the cum flowing up my cock and feeling of holding it back as it builds up right at the tip then when u can't hold it no more the explosion of it as it shoots from the tip of my cock and landing all over the place making a big mess of cum all over the place I try to get to enjoy that feeling every chance I get I'm even masturbating as I type this

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

I love the detail in your description.  Almost makes me want to be there!  

O how I wish you were you could start to watch me and as you get turned on you slide your hand down between your legs spreading them open so I can see you rubbing yourself getting hella turned on from watching me which makes me even harder 

• Members
Just now, Horny lama said:

O how I wish you were you could start to watch me and as you get turned on you slide your hand down between your legs spreading them open so I can see you rubbing yourself getting hella turned on from watching me which makes me even harder 

Then maybe we could take it a lil further if you would want to I know I would 

• Members
Just now, Jennifer01 said:

In a situation like you described, it would be difficult to just lay there and do nothing!

Mmm I agree I'd have to come over there and slide you hand away so I could burry my face where it was and suck on that clit and fuck you with my tongue tasting all your sweet juices Mmm just thinking about it is making me hard and wanting to start stroking myself would u maybe like to message each other

• Members
Just now, Jennifer01 said:

Don't let me stop you!

O I'm not I'm hoping you'll help me continue

• Members
Just now, Horny lama said:

O I'm not I'm hoping you'll help me continue

And maybe possibly join me 

• Members
On 2/26/2022 at 2:31 PM, Starving said:

I do a lot in the middle of the night. I just wake with an erection and can’t let it go to waste! I take it nice and slow and try not to wake the wife. I cum an d clean myself up and go right back to sleep 😴! I think it makes me sleep better!

Oh yes! Fucking love to edge mmmmmmmm

• Like 1

• Members
On 2/26/2022 at 8:54 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

Yep, I do too. I have an erotic dream, then half wake up, realizing that my cock is stiff. I reach down, and I'll usually feel precum flowing down my cock...sometimes it flows down and my balls are all coated and slippery. I get some precum on my fingertip, and rub right on the frenulum and glans. Once enough precum is present, I can stroke my cock, lubed with my precum.

It used to be a tricky thing, because I would always ejaculate forcefully enough to either, A ) hit myself in the face, B ) hit the ceiling fan, or C ) launch it off to the side, to have it land who-knows-where...which sucks. Unfortunately (not because of the mess, I'm glad not to have that issue) I no longer cum with such force, or indeed...I rarely ejaculate at all anymore, due to prostate meds that I'm taking. Which sucks, because an orgasm (at least to me) doesn't feel nearly as good if I don't ejaculate.

I wish I could be there to lend you a "hand" L&D! And tongue, fingers, cock, toys...any and all!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

@AZTimWthe old saying when life gives you lemons make lemonade. I too can't shoot cum anymore because of prostate cancer but the positive thing is I can have an orgasm anytime anywhere and I don't have to worry about the mess. 

• Like 1

• Members

And, or…I like to take my puffy, wet pussy and back it up to my man’s cock…if, he’s on his side…I give him a gentle reach around and wake up that tasty cock…milk a few pearls to the tip…and, before I know it…I’m filled to the hilt…banging and bucking.

• Like 2

• Members
6 minutes ago, Pashyn said:

And, or…I like to take my puffy, wet pussy and back it up to my man’s cock…if, he’s on his side…I give him a gentle reach around and wake up that tasty cock…milk a few pearls to the tip…and, before I know it…I’m filled to the hilt…banging and bucking.

That a girl. I feel Yaa already. 

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Pashyn said:

Your man certainly is one lucky guy