Official Community Forums Home

Scents

• Members

Do you prefer the natural body scent of a man/woman?Or do you prefer cologne/perfume?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Do you prefer the natural body scent of a man/woman?Or do you prefer cologne/perfume?

Usually, I like natural. Though, there are some people, that I haven't dated, that their body scent was terrible.....for whatever reason. I tend to stand away from them. LOL

I love it when we are working outside, and come in, and I can smell outside, and work on the both of us.  Not when it's the ridiculous East Texas humidity sweat, but the hard working natural sweat. :)

Though, my SO wears a perfume that compliments their body chemistry, so when they wear it, I know they want extra attention. ;) 

• Members

Thanks for responding Tyler. I too love the scent of the sun on the body after being outside. I worked in a college and some men would come in reeking of cologne. I guess they didn’t bathe lol...Sometimes they smell like mothballs or reeking of pot. Talk about a turn off.

• Like 1

• Members

I meant Tyger. Mine phone auto corrected. Sorry about that.🙁☀️

• Like 1

• Members

Back in the 70’s there was a scent that till this day has left an impression that is quite vivid.  Jovan’s Strawberry Musk. Unfortunately it’s no longer on the market.  Wish it was!

• Like 1

• Members

I love the natural scent of a woman.  I absolutely love the scent of a woman's crotch after she has worked all day, or even the next morning after we had sex the night before.  I don't like to lick and suck soap residue, I like to eat a natural woman's pussy!

• Like 3

• Members

I’m 100% natural Northside. You could eat me all you want.☀️

• Thanks 1

• Members

@6981I thought you were going to say the scent was patchouli. But that was back in the 60s with hippies and free love

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
20 minutes ago, Rio said:

@6981I thought you were going to say the scent was patchouli. But that was back in the 60s with hippies and free love

I was only 10 in 69, so I wasn’t paying attention to scents or girls at that point yet. That was an awesome time, it wasn’t till 72 and an older babysitter that I was awaken to girls n the scents of them. Oh boy did she awaken me, lost my virginity. I remember it fondly.😎

• Like 1

• Members

Sounds like an interesting story there 6981. ☀️

• Thanks 1

• Members

Baby sitter was 16-17 a close friend of my sister. She was on one end of the couch and I was on the other. I happened to look at her and I could see her hairy bush peaking out of a baggy pair of shorts she was wearing. I pointed and asked her what that was, she eagerly showed me. She pealed off her shorts, (no underwear) and asked me if I wanted a closer look, well of coarse I did. I started to play with her and she got extremely wet, she asked if she could see mine. She softly started to caress my cock and then crawled on top of me, wasn’t long and we both came.  After we were done we got dressed and continued to watch tv. Soon parents came home and they asked if I had behaved while they were out, she said I was well behaved and really good.  I really looked forward to weekends after that hoping parents would be going out. I see her now n again when she visits my sister, we both smile.

• Like 5

• Members

That is so cute. I love it 6981.☀️

• Thanks 1

• Members

I sure would have liked to have a babysitter like that when I was young

• Like 1

• Members
8 minutes ago, Rio said:

I sure would have liked to have a babysitter like that when I was young

It was fun, simpler times back then. She was a very good babysitter, I would highly recommend her.  Pretty sure it was her first time too, the signs were present anyway. We had many other encounters after that, she sure tasted and smelled sweet! Those were the days! Wouldn’t mind tasting her now, bet she’s as good as she was then, now she’s 68

• Like 1

• Members

Well she's supplied you with great memories for many years

• Members
11 minutes ago, Rio said:

Well she's supplied you with great memories for many years

The gift/ secret that keeps on giving. Hopefully for her as well!

• Members
7 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I’m 100% natural Northside. You could eat me all you want.☀️

That sounds great to me.  I'll bet you smell and taste great.  I like a real woman who knows her pussy has it's own sexy smell and doesn't try to cover it up with perfume or scented soap.  I like a wet turned on woman, the wetter the better!

• Like 2

• Members

I do smell sweet and taste delicious. Wish you could try me.☀️

• Members

i'd love to try you!  I think it would be worth a plane ticket to find out how great you taste.  I' would eat you out for hours, as long as you wanted.  If it leads to more, would you let me eat he creampie after?  I'm kind of nasty like that!

• Like 2

• Members

Definitely. Would love for you to eat my cream pie. What more could a woman ask for! Wow.🔥☀️

• Like 1

• Members

I myself don’t mind a little dab of a nice cologne on a man. My preferred scent is natural with the sun kissed sun on your skin.☀️🙂

• Members

I myself don’t mind a small dab of a nice smelling cologne on a man. However I prefer the sun kissed scent on skin and a natural scent.☀️