Official Community Forums Home

Scents

• Members
On 3/2/2022 at 12:19 PM, Rio said:

I sure would have liked to have a babysitter like that when I was young

Oh the babysitter fantasies!  I think most of us have had them.  A good friend of mine had a hot babysitter that his parents would always hire when they went out. I liked being being there whenever she was there.  We would always tease her and flirt with her.

A few years later when she was in high school, she had a few of her hot friends over and of course I was there.  Halfway through the evening, we noticed they had all gone to her room in the basement and so we went outside to peek in the window.  I lost my innocence that night as we watched a bunch of hot girls changing.  A few of them were cheerleaders/ drill team so very fit bodies.  I could never look at high school girls after that without getting aroused. 😋

Now, to answer the original question, I like natural scent.  Clean but wet from arousal.  Oh, the scent of a woman!  Makes me want to just go down on her.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 3/2/2022 at 5:09 PM, Northside Joe said:

That sounds great to me.  I'll bet you smell and taste great.  I like a real woman who knows her pussy has it's own sexy smell and doesn't try to cover it up with perfume or scented soap.  I like a wet turned on woman, the wetter the better!

Have to agree with you, Northside Joe.  
Hey, that’s a great slogan: Wetter is better! 

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/2/2022 at 11:36 AM, Rio said:

@6981I thought you were going to say the scent was patchouli. But that was back in the 60s with hippies and free love

Hey I wear patchouli lol your fine man 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/26/2022 at 11:19 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

Do you prefer the natural body scent of a man/woman?Or do you prefer cologne/perfume?

Maybe just a hint of perfume

• Like 1

• Members
On 2/26/2022 at 10:19 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

Do you prefer the natural body scent of a man/woman?Or do you prefer cologne/perfume?

I like both! Someone who is fresh and clean and just a hint of perfume on there bodies but her pussy is a different story. I love the smell of a natural pussy especially when she gets wet and turned on I can just taste it and smell it right now!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/2/2022 at 1:27 PM, 6981 said:

It was fun, simpler times back then. She was a very good babysitter, I would highly recommend her.  Pretty sure it was her first time too, the signs were present anyway. We had many other encounters after that, she sure tasted and smelled sweet! Those were the days! Wouldn’t mind tasting her now, bet she’s as good as she was then, now she’s 68

My old baby sitter is coming up this weekend, she mentioned she would be in The area and was dropping by for a visit on Saturday.  My fingers are crossed for some fun, it’s been 50 plus years, bet she’s still hot as hell. Stay tuned for update after her visit!

• Like 3

• Members

Oh great, My fingers are crossed🤞. I hope things go your way.!!☀️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Aah, the old babysitter! I can only imagine the things that occurred, or will occur.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Unfortunately 50 plus years , many health issues and life changes people. We still have our memories and experiences to hold on to. Some things aren’t meant to be. It was nice to reconnect and talk about the old days, they were pretty awesome.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Members

Oh, I so wish you could have had one more time with her.💋💋💋😘☀️

• Thanks 1