Official Community Forums Home

Swing clubs

tiger48

• Members

Has anyone had any experiences in these clubs? I checked into a website for one ohioswings.com.  You pay an entrance fee but no membership. They say it is completely legal. It sounded inviting but from what I've heard there is a lot of music, dancing, games, ect. Personally, I am not really interested in parties. Both singles and couples attend and if you click with someone, there are different rooms available, there are some available for overnight on a limited basis. No alcohol license but you can bring your own.  It "caters to singles and couples 21 and older who want to explore their sexual limits".

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, tiger48 said:

Has anyone had any experiences in these clubs? I checked into a website for one ohioswings.com.  You pay an entrance fee but no membership. They say it is completely legal. It sounded inviting but from what I've heard there is a lot of music, dancing, games, ect. Personally, I am not really interested in parties. Both singles and couples attend and if you click with someone, there are different rooms available, there are some available for overnight on a limited basis. No alcohol license but you can bring your own.  It "caters to singles and couples 21 and older who want to explore their sexual limits".

Interesting topic. 

I'll be posting in each forum that I find these posts.....

Reports & PMs are pouring in! Thank you for everyone's diligence! 

We love new members!! However, if you're a spammer, advertising sex video sites, your posts will be automatically deleted. If you continue to post videos, you will be banned.