Official Community Forums Home

Jasons fucking wife again tonight.

Rob7160

• Members

I love it when my buddy gives it to my wife. He fucks her in ways I never could and Kim gets satisfied and I get to watch. I'm always excited on Kim's fuck night. I even bought her some  "Hot wife "panties. Anyone have any suggestions on what we do to Kimmie tonight? Was hoping another younger guy was coming but not sure now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Members

Have you a pic of your wife?  I wish I could cum over and satisfying her. Hell I will satisfy you as well since I am there. I have no problem sucking a small cock. I will do it as I fuck your beautiful wife. Best part of being bisexual. Getting both at same time. HELL  YES.  But if you prefer to go first or last I will be glad to swallow your cum. 

• Thanks 1

• Members

That sounds like an offer you can't refuse Rob.

• Haha 1

• Members
On 3/4/2022 at 3:41 PM, Rob7160 said:

I love it when my buddy gives it to my wife. He fucks her in ways I never could and Kim gets satisfied and I get to watch. I'm always excited on Kim's fuck night. I even bought her some  "Hot wife "panties. Anyone have any suggestions on what we do to Kimmie tonight? Was hoping another younger guy was coming but not sure now. 

You know  I love it when my man's friends fuck me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
32 minutes ago, Anyia said:

I'd love to be your man's friend and fuck you!  

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 3/4/2022 at 3:48 PM, Excited said:

Have you a pic of your wife?  I wish I could cum over and satisfying her. Hell I will satisfy you as well since I am there. I have no problem sucking a small cock. I will do it as I fuck your beautiful wife. Best part of being bisexual. Getting both at same time. HELL  YES.  But if you prefer to go first or last I will be glad to swallow your cum. 

Very True on Bisexual things but i am surprised by you saying that they liked that ha I was Bi for over 25 years and nothing but Scowls. So good for you Sir..

• Members
18 hours ago, marka09 said:

I'd love to be your man's friend and fuck you!  

Ha lol awesome 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/5/2022 at 5:55 PM, Anyia said:

Kim loves the unique feelings that other guys cocks give her. Different sizes and shapes.She loves big meaty cockhead with nice coronal ridges behind their cock heads. I looooov....e watching them fill her with their pearly white man seed.

• Like 2