Official Community Forums Home

Humanity

• Members

What have we become? How can the world sit back and watch what’s happening in Ukraine and do nothing! How can Europe sit there and watch innocent people being bombed. Have we learned nothing from past history. ? All for greed and the love of money! God help us.!

• Like 2

• Members

It's sad and scary what one person can do

• Members

Yes it is. What’s worse is no one will help. I guess we truly are animals.☀️

• Members

Hi Mustang,I hope your family is ok in Ukraine. I was just ranting about how sad it is on who  we have become which is what this page is for. Nukes? I pray to God Putin doesn’t use them. It’s hard for me to see the levels of destruction feeling helpless. I care for people and I just hope we as humans can look ourselves in the mirror after all is said and done.🙏☀️

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

After the President's missteps and poor use of words yet Again!! I am surprised China hasn't taken Taiwan! His weaknesses have made us the laughing stock of the World! It really is Scary!! Just my Opinion! 

• Like 1

• Members

Sorry about your family Mustang! There are ways to get them here. I totally agree Lonely and divorced what has the World come to?? No Compassion or anything!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

The famous Italian diver Enzo Maiorca dove into the sea of Syracuse and was talking to his daughter Rossana who was aboard the boat. Ready to go in, he felt something slightly hit his back. He turned and saw a dolphin. Then he realized that the dolphin did not want to play but to express something.
The animal dove and Enzo followed. At a depth of about 12 meters, trapped in an abandoned net, there was another dolphin. Enzo quickly asked his daughter to grab the diving knives. Soon, the two of them managed to free the dolphin, which, at the end of the ordeal, emerged, issued an “almost human cry” (describes Enzo). A dolphin can stay under water for up to 10 minutes, then it drowns.
The released dolphin was helped to the surface by Enzo, Rosana and the other dolphin. That’s when the surprise came: she was pregnant! The male circled them, and then stopped in front of Enzo, touched his cheek (like a kiss), in a gesture of gratitude and then they both swam off.
Enzo Maiorca ended his speech by saying: “Until man learns to respect and communicate with the animal world, he will never be able to know his true role on this Earth.”~

• Members

Here’s a story that will warm your heart. 
While traveling through Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International airport with his family, a five-year-old boy approached BSO Deputy Richard Sessions. He expressed that he wanted to be a police officer when he grew up and asked for a high five. After a brief conversation, the little boy asked if the deputy would ride down the escalator with him.  
After reaching the bottom of the escalator, the boy's father showed the deputy a photo he had taken. 
“I had no idea he had his arm around me, it nearly brought me to tears,” Deputy Sessions said after seeing the photo. 
This was a short but memorable moment for the boy, his family and Deputy Sessions.

Broward Sheriff's Office

FB_IMG_1660499108466.jpg

• Like 1