Official Community Forums Home

Social Media: The good, bad, and ugly

Kinky Twinkie

I belong to Gen X. Moat.memes and posts Don't offend me because I simply don't care for many people's opinions in a way that will cause me discomfort, pain, anguish, stress, or whatever er the new buzzword is for snowflakes' wittle feelings.

Everyone has an opinion.  That's the way it is.FB_IMG_1629627813608.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

exactly since I been suspended and (whatever the new word that means the same thing but spelled differently)  now for 10 months out of 12 on facebook for humour post mostly I glad this is a alternative.  None of us will ever see eye to eye on everything but you dont have to be censored and I not going to call you dumb , stupid,, idiot, etc for it.  I gotta post some of the stuff I got suspended for your gonna get a chuckle but they didnt find it funny at all. 

Getting suspended has become a new sport/hobby for most of my veteran friends. We pride ourselves for a job well done. I think that makes the people at facebook and twitter madder I can post a picture of my wife and kids and because I said this my wife and kids they will put the false logo up over it. I dont think they like inter racial couples at all.  That my opinion and I found youtube videos and slate articles hinting that white men with asian wives are signs of white supremecy  and that violates facebook community standards.  We live in a twisted world 

• Like 1

• Members

They hated this one. They keep ripping this down as soon as I put it back up. They changed my suspension status so much in 24 hours from 7 day to 30 day to 21 day back to 30 day ban. I disputed and they said they got it wrong but kept me suspended for 30 anyway. 

armyfb.jpg

• Members

They didnt like this one either for some odd reason but I think it a great one 

fbbrucelee.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Got another 30 day bad for using the word Transgender. They didnt tell me what sutible pronouns I could use

FB_IMG_1648907776703.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

You can always make me laugh Kinky. Thank you. I love the Elon Musk post.☀️

• 3 weeks later...