Social Media: The good, bad, and ugly

Kinky Twinkie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

In the news today facebook has major losses of users.  Not just conservatives. Liberals are jumping ship. It a no brainer that their behavior runs people off and that effects advertising where they  make money is which results in in revenue. Losse and Gains results in income.  At the end of the day your profits are calculated and passed on to you and employees.

FB_IMG_1663795473010.jpg

• Like 1

• Members

Sn interesting piece I read in the news out of the UK is in 2050 they project virtual children  to replace real children. Kids today will stop having real kids and have virtual kids they create. They will log on and take care of a child by feeding and all the great stuff that goes with parenting including emotional attachments. 

This is nothing but a pretend game. When the parents, our kids and grnd children, die the game is over. Cut out fuel and food is suicide. It all you did was kill yourself playing a game

• Sad 1

• Members

If it was not for occupy democrat I would not have known this was a thing because no one on conservative radio or social media groups is talking about it. And since that what i pay attention too I should know. 

FB_IMG_1664828254547.jpg

FB_IMG_1664828278798.jpg

• 3 weeks later...