Official Community Forums Home

Another Ben Wa Balls Question

Verytimid

I have just purchased the ben wa balls on a string and received them in the mail. I was surprised to see how big they are. I am nervous that they will not fit and stay up there. One of the reasons I thought I would try them is to help me with my Kegels. I don't do them and need to start up. Did I purchase the wrong ones. Should I cut the string to just make 2 balls instead. I am new to this sex toy thing.I have been reading up about these from this board and have heard they also can make you orgasm. Which is a plus since I have a hard time with orgasms... Should I be thinking of using something else for my Kegels.

D

• Members

Hi There - and WELCOME!!

I would say definitely DO NOT cut the string - it will make the toy more susceptible to bacteria and such - leave it as it is. Also, the reason there are 4 balls is so that you can fill yourself up and get the stimulation while you Kegel. So, just push them up there, using lube, and start Kegelling. ALso, wear panties so it is harder for them to slip out!

GOod Luck!

Mikayla