Official Community Forums Home

catching the wife

• Members

i would like to come home early one day to find the wife naked on our bed masturbating using her bullet vib  and not knowing i was there so i just pull my dick out and start masturbating  slowly walking in then she see me and asks if i could finish her off by licking her already hard and big clit

• Like 6

• Members

I've caught my wife several times! Masturbating together is hot, but catching each other, is way way hotter! Especially if she doesn't see me watching her! 

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 3/11/2022 at 5:02 PM, kanga grey said:

i would like to come home early one day to find the wife naked on our bed masturbating using her bullet vib  and not knowing i was there so i just pull my dick out and start masturbating  slowly walking in then she see me and asks if i could finish her off by licking her already hard and big clit

My husband has actually come home and found me that way before. He works nights and he surprised me early one night. He was going to sneak into bed and have his way with me but I was in the middle of using my vibrator. He slid onto the edge of the bed and watched for a little while, then he licked my lips while I played with my clit until I came.  He flipped me over in doggy style after that. It was a great encounter! 

• Like 3

• Members
7 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

Ooof... if only... I would love to walk in on that!

It may or may not have happened a couple other times…on purpose though because I liked the aftermath of being discovered. 

• Members
22 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

You dirty girl... you deserve a good spanking for teasing someone like that!

Admittedly so! Maybe that could be part of the aftermath of getting caught. 

• Members

i would like to be there and watch and masturbate if thats ok you you?