Official Community Forums Home

Out of touch

Kinky Twinkie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Usually I dont have issues with the community but this has a point. It a shame a community get hijacked, their reputation ruined,  and their good  accomplishments forgotten by a few extremists who get all the media attention. These extremest using the lgbt as a shield for cover. They not wanted but they want to be part of the community regardless. Like women sports where women wanted equality in recognition but not to the point of men identifying as women to compete against them, use their bathroons, and use their dressing rooms. If you get a sex change that fine but it not a ticket to indulge your fantasies

FB_IMG_1649511428835.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2022 at 9:57 AM, Kinky Twinkie said:

Usually I dont have issues with the community but this has a point. It a shame a community get hijacked, their reputation ruined,  and their good  accomplishments forgotten by a few extremists who get all the media attention. These extremest using the lgbt as a shield for cover. They not wanted but they want to be part of the community regardless. Like women sports where women wanted equality in recognition but not to the point of men identifying as women to compete against them, use their bathroons, and use their dressing rooms. If you get a sex change that fine but it not a ticket to indulge your fantasies

FB_IMG_1649511428835.jpg

Where I think I know where you're going with this...let me put my 2 cents in.

Many people see all this media frenzy as "OMG! LGBTQA people want to show our kids what it's like to be GAY!!" That's not really the case. Most just want equality. 

It's ok for us to teach our kids Harry & Jane are married and have 2 kids.....(how did they get the kids???)......but it's not ok to say Sally has 2 Daddies?

It's the same idea of sexism: it's ok to teach young girls to rely on a prince to rescue her, and just be pretty, than it is to teach them to be strong, independent, smart, and speak their mind (though the movies are getting a little better about that). But it's not ok to let Jimmy wear a dress, or Sherry to wear men's clothes?

There are age-appropriate ways to show acceptance.  Majority of gay AND heterosexual people want people to stay out of their sexual business.  As long as things are done between consenting adults, it's really ok.

But how to we show that Harry & Jane, a married couple, is just as ok as Liz and Lisa getting married?  When talking about Harry & Jane, do you think they're going to go explicitly into detail how kids are made???? No. It's the acceptance aspect of it all.

On a similar note...

As far as someone starting off as one gender, then changing to another gender in sports; though I believe in equality,  I do not think that gives the transgender person an even playing field, so to speak.

Then there's the bathroom debate....of course. If you know a transgender person, it has nothing to do with their sexuality...it's how they feel on the inside. Nothing to do with being "pervy" in the bathroom. The ones that try and use the excuse of "I'm really a girl" to get a thrill, really aren't "transgender.....they're just predators, plain & simple.

Most true transgender people are some of the sweetest people you'd ever hope to meet, honestly. 

You're right....the few bad apples ruin it for the majority of nice, genuine people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

My first thought was wow thats the best looking women in the Netherlands they could come up with?Not to self  do not go to Netherlands.

• Like 1