Official Community Forums Home

• Members

I want to get your opinion on the nipple jewelry that I am looking at.  I have a very hot date coming up with a woman I haven't seen in years.  She loves her nipple jewelry and I want to get a pair for her to enjoy on me.  I have picked out three , which ones do you think I should get.  I would love your thoughts. 💋

Screenshot_20220327-161000_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20220327-160825_Etsy.jpg

Screenshot_20220327-160933_Photos.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, Starving said:

Very beautiful! I love nipple jewelry. I really can’t decide but I like #1and #3 the best! Pretty nipples also!

Thanks for your input.  The pictures are not of me, but they are beautiful. 💋

• Members

I wish those nipples came with the jewelry. If so I'd snatch those up in a heartbeat

• Members

I Love them all. I love wearing nipple clips. Which web site did you see them on if I might inquire.☀️

• Members
20 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I Love them all. I love wearing nipple clips. Which web site did you see them on if I might inquire.☀️

Easy, they have everything.  

• Members

Hi Lynn Bee, I clicked on the buy now but it didn’t show me anything.Which website do they have them on  ?☀️

• Members
19 minutes ago, Starving said:

Ok sorry! Yes they are beautiful!

That's alright.  I had the same thought Rio :)

• Members
7 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Hi Lynn Bee, I clicked on the buy now but it didn’t show me anything.Which website do they have them on  ?☀️

Etsy. My spellchecker is being a tool today. If you want,  I'd love to see what you pick out 💋

• Members

Ok thanks Lynn Bee. Out of the ones you picked I like all 3 . I can’t make up my mind. I’m a Libra. Go figure Lol..I’d like to see the ones you decide on also. Keep me posted ok? Thanks.☀️

• Like 2

• Members

I most certainly will my dear.  I'm happy you found the site.  They also have the most delicious glass dildos. I have one and I would recommend that you take a look.  They are divine 💋

• Members

I appreciate your help.  I love #1. but I also like the chains. And the clit clamp would be so erotic.  I may get both.  Thanks for your input.  💋

• Members

As for nipple jewelry I like #3

But having them pierced as I do is so much better...

I both done for close to 10 yrs now...

• Like 1

• Members

I like the look of your piercings. I  had mine done years ago and they came out.  Painful.  I didn't dare do it again.  They look great.  Thank you for showing me your piercings. Very hot🔥

• Members

I also like nipple clamps.  I love my Japanese Clover ones.  The review said they were too painful for this one person and I knew those were the ones for me.  Love all three of the ones you have shown.  I bet you will look beautiful in them.   

• Like 1