Official Community Forums Home

Feet fetish

Steve75

• Members

Yes, I love bare feet. I don't go for sucking on toes or anything but think there is beauty in the feet, as with any body part.

• Like 1

• Members

While I'm giving my wife a massage I used to suck on her toes all the time. Haven't done it in a while. Don't know why. I would suck on her big toe like it was a cock and lick around on it. She enjoyed it as well. I'm going to have to do that again.

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, michelleddd said:

Having my toes sucked (especially during penetration) is like electricity up my legs straight to my pussy.  

Interesting picturing that

• Thanks 1

• Members
4 hours ago, michelleddd said:

Having my toes sucked (especially during penetration) is like electricity up my legs straight to my pussy.  

Mmmm. We would get along fine. I love to throw legs over my shoulders and suck toes and lick soft soles

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/28/2022 at 11:02 AM, michelleddd said:

That sounds so fucking hot!! 🔥 🥵 🔥 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
1 hour ago, Jennifer01 said:

Not common at all. I dated a guy who was into foot jobs. I had to keep my toes constantly painted and manicured.  So I got used to them and now I love giving them.  But VERY few guys are into that. One guy actually told me online that feet are dirty. Hmmm.  I take meticulously care of my feet and they are NEVER dirty.

I find a woman's bare feet sexy and a turn on but I'm not really into foot jobs or toe sucking. Maybe just a little as stimulation during foreplay would be ok

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely have a foot fetish. I love bare feet, both men and women, especially with dirty soles, and get very turned on seeing someone barefoot in public. I masturbate to bare feet. I love licking feet and sucking on toes. I love to cum on feet and lick them clean.  When I was younger I used to get an erection just from going barefoot, and I'm always barefoot when I masturbate.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/18/2022 at 12:58 PM, tiger48 said:

I find a woman's bare feet sexy and a turn on but I'm not really into foot jobs or toe sucking. Maybe just a little as stimulation during foreplay would be ok

It’s really not sucking, it’s more like oral sex with your toes. 😉

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/29/2022 at 7:28 AM, Barefoot Andy said:

I definitely have a foot fetish. I love bare feet, both men and women, especially with dirty soles, and get very turned on seeing someone barefoot in public. I masturbate to bare feet. I love licking feet and sucking on toes. I love to cum on feet and lick them clean.  When I was younger I used to get an erection just from going barefoot, and I'm always barefoot when I masturbate.

We call that Walmart feet. 🤣

• Like 2

• Members
7 hours ago, Hot but timid said:

My guy loves my feet.

236ADC95-F023-47A8-83FC-84FAEF4BA874.jpeg

Very Nice Hot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Subscription for $21 plus. No way

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2022 at 2:02 PM, michelleddd said:

Love this quote. As my handle would suggest, I'm into the feet

• Members
On 4/29/2022 at 8:28 AM, Barefoot Andy said:

Fuck yes!

• Members
On 8/2/2022 at 10:15 PM, LolaLove said:

My husband has a foot fetish, he loves sucking them, smelling them and loves a foot job. 

I would like to suck and 👅 you're feat as you are giving me a foot job Lola Love kinda like a 69 mmm

Edited by Tyger

• 2 months later...