Official Community Forums Home

masturbation one self

kanga grey

• Members

who here like to masturbate  solo and what do you like to watch i like watching woman use their fingers and how fast or slow they go and with men i like to see how they rap their hand or fingers around their dicks me i just use three fingers, thumb,  pointer and middle fingers

• Like 2

• Members
20 minutes ago, kanga grey said:

who here like to masturbate  solo and what do you like to watch i like watching woman use their fingers and how fast or slow they go and with men i like to see how they rap their hand or fingers around their dicks me i just use three fingers, thumb,  pointer and middle fingers

I also like how women use their fingers, especially when I can hear their moans of pleasure. As for myself, I use the entire hand  for most of the time and sometimes just a finger teasing the head. I also like seeing a woman's boobs jiggle or hang down.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 4/1/2022 at 10:47 PM, kanga grey said:

I'd love to show you how I masturbate with my hands or if you'd like with my stroker if you're interested and don't mind showing me how you masturbate and let me hear you moaning until you orgasm

• Like 3

• Members

Let's see you do it Horny lama

• Like 1

• Members

Thank you for taking the challenge. I enjoyed the cum shot this morning.

• Members
3 hours ago, Rio said:

Thank you for taking the challenge. I enjoyed the cum shot this morning.

No prob glad at least one person enjoyed it

• Like 2

• Members
35 minutes ago, Horny lama said:

No prob glad at least one person enjoyed it

I did enjoy the video too.  I never thought I'd like watching other guys but now I do, imagining how good they felt

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, tiger48 said:

I did enjoy the video too.  I never thought I'd like watching other guys but now I do, imagining how good they felt

I love the feeling I get when I cum and I love when people help me to cum also

• Like 1

• Members

Ohhh Yaa pound that cock. Tell it something good. I know that was feeling good. It is tough stopping and getting cock in hand not to mention filming at the same time. This is exactly how I got my pic with cum shooting out. 

• Like 1

• Members

I masturbate all the time. I don’t use anything like movies. I use just my imagination. Sometimes I will read messages I haven’t gotten around to erasing yet. Lol...I watch Pictures worth 1,000 words video a lot. My favorite on the site. It’s so HOT!!!56C6ACC4-C8E9-4692-B114-334572C5D9EC.thumb.jpeg.98e354a17d92dd990fc04848d677c699.jpeg☀️

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• Members

Beautiful shot lonely. Those blue panties look fantastic on you. I bet they would look even better just slightly pulled to the side. Just enough to keep the imagination working

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Thank you so muc Rio. Maybe I’ll try to take another one.☀️

• Like 1

• Members
47 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I masturbate all the time. I don’t use anything like movies. I use just my imagination. Sometimes I will read messages I haven’t gotten around to erasing yet. Lol...I watch Pictures worth 1,000 words video a lot. My favorite on the site. It’s so HOT!!!56C6ACC4-C8E9-4692-B114-334572C5D9EC.thumb.jpeg.98e354a17d92dd990fc04848d677c699.jpeg☀️

Would love to see a toy or cock in that beautiful pussy

• Members

Here’s a pic by request.☀️45717265-820C-4B59-AA56-790D4A45B918.thumb.jpeg.045b7b70349bd41f0d9e9f7046f475fd.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

• Members

My first vibrator. I love the color. It died( probably too much use lol...) but I still use it.☀️0753B5A8-11DB-4780-804E-A7E1E02DBEF0.thumb.jpeg.5fb41747c68a682343a954a350aded01.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Members

I soooo want it.☀️

• Members

Ooooh baby. It’s hard enough taking a selfie lol....☀️

• Like 1

• Members

Ooooooh baby. I’ll say.Those balls need to be sucked!!!☀️

• Members
5 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Here’s a pic by request.☀️45717265-820C-4B59-AA56-790D4A45B918.thumb.jpeg.045b7b70349bd41f0d9e9f7046f475fd.jpeg

Yes, yes, yes! Thank you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Master Blaster said:

PXL_20220601_201232674.jpg

I see Lonely got you as excited as she got me

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1