Official Community Forums Home

How to get your Wief to pegg you.

Me me

• Members

I've been asking myself the same question

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Me me said:

I would love for my wife to pegg me how can I change her mind. 

Maybe start small with some anal play and see if you can build up to pegging. 

• Like 1

• Members

How about the next time you're having an intimate play date you each decide to write three or four things that you desire on a piece of paper and put it into a dish. One of you reaches in and pulls out the paper and whatever it says on it that's what you have to do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 4/3/2022 at 4:04 PM, RachelBT said:

My husband won't let me. I REALLY want to. 😈

He should let you

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/3/2022 at 9:07 AM, Me me said:

I would love for my wife to pegg me how can I change her mind. 

I think this is one of those things that you really have to discuss with your lady because some women immediately think he must not be attracted to me anymore, he must want a guy. We all know this is not true! Secondly, many women are very selfish and wonder what it will do for them? Well let me tell you my husband would never entertain being  pegged but one day my friend and I were talking and he said he would like to try it! OH MY do I? So I volunteered to experiment with him. We got an insertable toy and I got to peg his ass! I had a mind blowing time and he was so freaking hard that i flipped him over and pounded him from the front too! He was about to cum so i added my mouth to his dick and he shot such a load I almost choked! We are now in our fifth year of fun and my husband has a happy wife! Of course he is the jealous kind and doesnt know about my long time friend! Just pegged him again last night and i was so excited I came two times before i hardly go started on him! Yummy! 

• Thanks 2

• Members
2 minutes ago, Southern Senior said:

I think this is one of those things that you really have to discuss with your lady because some women immediately think he must not be attracted to me anymore, he must want a guy. We all know this is not true! Secondly, many women are very selfish and wonder what it will do for them? Well let me tell you my husband would never entertain being  pegged but one day my friend and I were talking and he said he would like to try it! OH MY do I? So I volunteered to experiment with him. We got an insertable toy and I got to peg his ass! I had a mind blowing time and he was so freaking hard that i flipped him over and pounded him from the front too! He was about to cum so i added my mouth to his dick and he shot such a load I almost choked! We are now in our fifth year of fun and my husband has a happy wife! Of course he is the jealous kind and doesnt know about my long time friend! Just pegged him again last night and i was so excited I came two times before i hardly go started on him! Yummy! 

It feels great when I had a women peg me before. 

• Like 1

• Members

Damn southern senior that is hot. I would gladly have you peg me. Somebody as sexy as you pegging my ass would have me cumming and cumming and cumming.

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/3/2022 at 4:04 PM, RachelBT said:

He should you try it

• Members
On 4/3/2022 at 2:04 PM, RachelBT said:

I'll gladly bend over and have you do me

Screenshot_20220527-160541.png

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 4/3/2022 at 12:04 PM, RachelBT said:

Can I be a lay-in for him? I LOVE to have you do me.