Official Community Forums Home

73 and living it

I’m 73, female, happily married to a great man.  W/that said we’ve had some health issues:  I’m a breast cancer survivor, (bilateral mastectomy, 18 yrs ago) my husband a prostate cancer survivor !  YAY for us!!  LOL…we still enjoy our sexual union…me more so than him.   He does love pleasuring me.   My problem is my vaginal canal is drying up, ….ugh…most times insertion of anything is uncomfortable, sometimes painful.   Do you have any suggestions to counteract the discomfort?   I’m definitely not giving up on sex…I love a good orgasm…thks to all 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, 73 and loving it said:

I’m 73, female, happily married to a great man.  W/that said we’ve had some health issues:  I’m a breast cancer survivor, (bilateral mastectomy, 18 yrs ago) my husband a prostate cancer survivor !  YAY for us!!  LOL…we still enjoy our sexual union…me more so than him.   He does love pleasuring me.   My problem is my vaginal canal is drying up, ….ugh…most times insertion of anything is uncomfortable, sometimes painful.   Do you have any suggestions to counteract the discomfort?   I’m definitely not giving up on sex…I love a good orgasm…thks to all 

Love to hear about survivors and 2 together is great.  I also love that you still enjoy yourselves. I take it you have tried a lube or vaginal moisturizer product?

• Like 1

• Members

We can give you all kinds of answers from lube etc etc but probably the best thing to do is ask your gynecologist or urologist. Good for you guys that you still have a good sex life. I too am a prostate cancer survivor, 27 years and very sexually active.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/3/2022 at 2:38 PM, 73 and loving it said:

Coincidentally we have the same history and she has the same issue. We’ve pretty much limited the activity to my doing oral on her which she loves once we get it going. I also have been using trimix injections to offset the ED, but never for vaginal penetration but instead for the great feeling it gives me and she’ll jerk me to a dry orgasm. Not as much fun getting older. A WORD TO YOU YOUNGSTERS: you need to enjoy and do anything and everything while you can, including kinks, fetishes, etc.  Remember, your mind may always want it but your body cannot always provide it.

• Like 1