Official Community Forums Home

Lack of sex and being single

• Members

I’d like to hear from singles out there who would like to have a casual relationship; Friends with benefits; Where do you go to meet other possible hookups?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/3/2022 at 10:45 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

I’d like to hear from singles out there who would like to have a casual relationship; Friends with benefits; Where do you go to meet other possible hookups?

Would you be interested in Getting wet and ready with my husband and me for hot feeld weekend of all the Cum you can hold ??

PM us sexy lady Mandy and Dewey C

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/3/2022 at 9:45 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

Whatever kind of things you like to do for fun and recreation will be a good place to start. For example, I enjoyed playing volleyball when I was younger. I went to single volleyball groups and met a number of single women there. Already have like interests so it made it easy to start talking and communicating. I also like fishing and pickleball and hiking. I went to various meetings of groups that dealt with those kind of things and I met some very interesting people that way. I always thought that was better than going to clubs.

• Thanks 2

• Members

Thanks Rio. ☀️