Official Community Forums Home

Clit Buddy Rocky Rabbit

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5033

Well we were both dissapointed with this toy. We were hoping it would work out for us, but she says she couldn't really feel anything nor was it located in the right spot on her. Any tips on using the toy? We've only tried it once, and I'm sure we'll give it a go again...

So she couldn't feel it? Did you try several repositionings? Were the vibes not strong enough? How long did you try it? Did you try lifting the hood over the clit for more direct stimulation? Did YOU like it?

• Members

Well, I have not personally tried this toy, but I have tried similiar items. I have found when the vibrations are not strong enough that my hubby gets more out of it than me, so what I do is take the bullet out and use it directly on my clit. IF it is that the stimulator (here, the bunny ears) does not meet my clit the way I want, I find it helps to rearrange my position so my legs are open more and the access is much better.

Also, some toys just don't work for some people. THere is nothing wrong with that, just try to find something that works better. What is the reason for the toy? You? Him? Both of you? Perhaps you can let us know and we can help you find something better.

Mikayla

Thanks for the info.

Well, my gf can't orgasm through just intercourse (she still enjoys it though), but she easily can with a vibrator. So we thought this toy would be fantastic. We really want something thats hands free that can give her clit stimulation but at the same time we can still have sex.

• Members

Hi, I must admit I love this toy. Which postions did you try with it? I found that for me to get the most of the rabbit ears I had to lay on my back and raise my legs up to my husband shoulders. Also if you turn the rabbit upside on you, and use it in a doggie style position it is great also. You do kinda have to lean forward a little so the ears will vibrate her clit when her legs are on your shoulders or spread wide if unable to have them on shoulders. Keep trying different positions. Some things that work for one couple may not work for the other. IF you would like you can feel free to pm me and I will try to help more.

Hope this helps a little.

Hi, I must admit I love this toy. Which postions did you try with it? I found that for me to get the most of the rabbit ears I had to lay on my back and raise my legs up to my husband shoulders. Also if you turn the rabbit upside on you, and use it in a doggie style position it is great also. You do kinda have to lean forward a little so the ears will vibrate her clit when her legs are on your shoulders or spread wide if unable to have them on shoulders. Keep trying different positions. Some things that work for one couple may not work for the other. IF you would like you can feel free to pm me and I will try to help more.

Hope this helps a little.

Thanks! We didn't try that yet :lol: I will PM you if I need some help.

Now lets just hope my gf wants to tonight :rolleyes: