Official Community Forums Home

Human Trafficing

Kinky Twinkie

• Members

Yes it should and people involved in this should be prosecuted  and punished to the full extent of the law

• Members
On 4/7/2022 at 12:31 PM, tiger48 said:

Yes it should and people involved in this should be prosecuted  and punished to the full extent of the law

• Members
1 hour ago, Inquisito Scientiae said:

I know a team of Tier 1 guys that have mustered out (mostly because of age) that have teamed with similar domestic Top Tier folks that go after and recover abducted children that are to be groomed or given the regimen and put on the streets if they are older.

Their research, tracking, knowledge and intel are some of the most up to date it is amazing.  Imagine the movie "Taken" when Liam is talking to his security group that still has contacts and you get a perfect image.

Domestically they recover the asset, and turn their evidence over to law enforcement.  (there may be some perps who fall down or had to be physically restrained as they just didn't want to give up) -- but the WHOLE organization is handed over to LEO... charmers, takers, sub-bosses, bosses and anyone else that fucked up and started that shit.

Internationally... well, lets just say that rendition takes on another form.  The asset is recovered and there is nothing left of the organization to abduct, coerce and traffic in the future.  And they do not go through whatever the judicial system of whatever shithole country they are in as you could imagine; they are highly connected to the ruler hegemony.

48 Hours is the time from Alert to Rendition Internationally; you have a bit more time in the US as it is easier to get around and they are free to go wherever they want.

You don't fuck with children and young girls.

Interesting

• Members
12 hours ago, Inquisito Scientiae said:

Interesting .... ?

The topic of the post I thought was interesting , going after and catching the bad guys.   

• Members

Here’s my take on Human Trafficking. In my opinion it is the utmost sickest and vile conduct of human behavior. For people to be involved in it is beyond the pale

Unfortunately I don’t believe there will never be an end to it. The human brain is so complex, and has yet to be unmapped, as to  what causes man to act the way he does. Obviously these people have no conscious or moral compass.

Pedophilia is a sickness. Entwined with human trafficking is greed. Isn’t greed a sickness too?☀️

God Bless the people who help to stop it and help the victims. Unfortunately the scars will remain forever.A very hard and dark subject.☀️

• Like 1

• Members
6 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Here’s my take on Human Trafficking. In my opinion it is the utmost sickest and vile conduct of human behavior. For people to be involved in it is beyond the pale

Unfortunately I don’t believe there will never be an end to it. The human brain is so complex, and has yet to be unmapped, as to  what causes man to act the way he does. Obviously these people have no conscious or moral compass.

Pedophilia is a sickness. Entwined with human trafficking is greed. Isn’t greed a sickness too?☀️

God Bless the people who help to stop it and help the victims. Unfortunately the scars will remain forever.A very hard and dark subject.☀️

Well said Lonely and Devorced. 

• Members

Thank you Tiger48. Have a good day.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

Thank you I.S.☀️

• Members

Thanks again.☀️

• Members
On 4/7/2022 at 12:08 PM, Kinky Twinkie said:

FB_IMG_1649347167761.jpg

So totally true!  A lot of task forces working on it too. 

• 2 months later...