Official Community Forums Home

Kim wants to try again

• Members

A little while back I mentioned how it was my wife's fantasy to have two men copulate her cocks in pussy at the same time but she couldn't take both guys without discomfort so we didn't go through with it. Since then we bought an inflatable dildo and have been stretching  her a few weeks. We also got various sized plugs and she's worn them during the day at work. I fucked her with the John Holmes dildo during the week and it went in very easily. I also use her Maverick dildo at the same time and she was able to accommodate both. Prior to the guys coming at 8:30 pm. Tonight she's taking a hot bath and stretching. Does anyone out there have any good ideas? Positions? Etc. That might help with this? Ps. We already have awesome lube,candles,music, any suggestions are very welcome.

• Like 3

• Members

No suggestions, just wishing you two good luck.  Let us know how it worked.

• Like 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, tiger48 said:

No suggestions, just wishing you two good luck.  Let us know how it worked.

Thanks, am hoping it goes well. Has been a fantasy of ours for awhile. 😉

• Like 2

• Members

Would also like to hear how it goes. Both your response and your wife's.

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Rio said:

Would also like to hear how it goes. Both your response and your wife's.

Will do. We're both very excited now.  Kim has had a large plug in her pussy today. She's very horny but a little nervous as a new guy will be fucking her  providing he brings the proper medical documents . She is more prepared than last time when it hurt her. Hopefully all goes well and she fucks both cocks at once. I just told her to go slow and easy and stop if it hurts. I got her plenty of wine and booze to get her in the mood .

• Like 2

• Members

Sounds like you guys are in for a lot of fun. Can't wait to hear about it

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/9/2022 at 7:06 PM, Rob7160 said:

Will do. We're both very excited now.  Kim has had a large plug in her pussy today. She's very horny but a little nervous as a new guy will be fucking her  providing he brings the proper medical documents . She is more prepared than last time when it hurt her. Hopefully all goes well and she fucks both cocks at once. I just told her to go slow and easy and stop if it hurts. I got her plenty of wine and booze to get her in the mood .

This is Kim, everything went great! The guys were so gentle with me. The feeling of two men inside me was so incredible! I came so hard so many times until I couldn't come anymore. Rob enjoyed the "show" as well.  To all you woman out there that have never done this before it's like riding on the craziest roller coaster ever! My orgasms were so strong  I felt like I was going to pass out! at times. I Love 2 cocks and all that cum I ate. I'm a dirty cock whore and hubby loves sharing me!💋

• Like 5

• Members

Glad you enjoyed yourself Kim. Sounds like an amazing time

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Rob7160 said:

This is Kim, everything went great! The guys were so gentle with me. The feeling of two men inside me was so incredible! I came so hard so many times until I couldn't come anymore. Rob enjoyed the "show" as well.  To all you woman out there that have never done this before it's like riding on the craziest roller coaster ever! My orgasms were so strong  I felt like I was going to pass out! at times. I Love 2 cocks and all that cum I ate. I'm a dirty cock whore and hubby loves sharing me!💋

Sounds fantastic!  Glad it all worked out for you!!! 

• Like 2

• Members
4 hours ago, Rob7160 said:

Glad to hear everything worked out and you came so much.  Would love to see a pic of your amazing pussy.

• Like 3

• Members
11 hours ago, Rob7160 said:

I went out and slept on the couch because two men and my wife on our Queen sized bed was a crowd so I slept on the couch to be awaked at 3 am. by Kim giggling like a school girl while one guy held her down and the other licked her toes. It made me so horny seeing my drunk wife laughing so hard and trying to pull away from them. Our bedroom smelled of sex and seeing them play aroused me so intensely. I licked her clit and watched them individually fuck my sexy wiccan witch whore wife with there big cocks. I asked them to cum in her mouth when they came and they gave her a pretty decent amount. Kim howled like an alley cat in heat when they came in her mouth as I licked her swollen clit. So fun! Her pussy is getting bigger from the stretching and  two dicks at once. 👍😻

• Members

I closed my eyes and pictured what was going on and it gave me a hard-on. I imagine what it did to you

• Members
12 hours ago, Rio said:

I closed my eyes and pictured what was going on and it gave me a hard-on. I imagine what it did to you

It was a super sex charged night. Watching them "force" tickle my wife made me want them to fuck her so hard and hold her down. I asked Kim how many men she could fuck in one night and she said 10. I would love to see that but logistically speaking it's not easy to do . Plus they would have to have medical documents to prove they don't have STDs, aids etc.

• 4 weeks later...