Official Community Forums Home

Sunday play day

Rio

• Members

Had a play day with my wife today and turned out to be a superb Sunday. My back has been really hurting me lately so she volunteered to give him a massage first. After a nice long massage it was my turn to give her one. But first I had her insert a we vibe toy. I was playing with the remote while she was laying face down ready for the massage. I worked my way slowly and gently from her neck down her shoulders to a lower back. After doing that for long time I got my way to her ass. As I was massaging her ass I put more lotion on my fingers and slowly inserted one into her asshole. The vibrator was going in her vagina and my fingers in her ass. She started squirming and the more she did the deeper my finger went. I told her to just lay there and relax and I slowly went around and I got a slim anal vibrator. I slowly worked it into her ass and then started working it in and out like it was fucking her. She had the we vibe in her vagina and the vibrator in her ass and I was sucking and licking all around her asshole. She came once and I had her turn over. When she did I kept the We vibe in her pussy but moved it to the side so my tongue could work on her clit. She came twice and the second time squirted all over me. Wow that tasted good. I then moved up and she gave me a blowjob and just before I came I pulled out of her mouth and told her to scoot over. Leaving the vibrator in her ass I told her to guide me into her pussy. She got it in and as soon as I thrust inside her she came again. I worked and worked and worked my dick inside of her until I came and when I did she came again. It was fun seeing my wife have a multiple orgasm Sunday. We hugged and kissed and then finally got dressed and we're sitting here totally spent.

• Like 2

• Members
19 hours ago, Rio said:

Had a play day with my wife today and turned out to be a superb Sunday. My back has been really hurting me lately so she volunteered to give him a massage first. After a nice long massage it was my turn to give her one. But first I had her insert a we vibe toy. I was playing with the remote while she was laying face down ready for the massage. I worked my way slowly and gently from her neck down her shoulders to a lower back. After doing that for long time I got my way to her ass. As I was massaging her ass I put more lotion on my fingers and slowly inserted one into her asshole. The vibrator was going in her vagina and my fingers in her ass. She started squirming and the more she did the deeper my finger went. I told her to just lay there and relax and I slowly went around and I got a slim anal vibrator. I slowly worked it into her ass and then started working it in and out like it was fucking her. She had the we vibe in her vagina and the vibrator in her ass and I was sucking and licking all around her asshole. She came once and I had her turn over. When she did I kept the We vibe in her pussy but moved it to the side so my tongue could work on her clit. She came twice and the second time squirted all over me. Wow that tasted good. I then moved up and she gave me a blowjob and just before I came I pulled out of her mouth and told her to scoot over. Leaving the vibrator in her ass I told her to guide me into her pussy. She got it in and as soon as I thrust inside her she came again. I worked and worked and worked my dick inside of her until I came and when I did she came again. It was fun seeing my wife have a multiple orgasm Sunday. We hugged and kissed and then finally got dressed and we're sitting here totally spent.

Now that's how to enjoy a day; hot and wet!

• Members
10 minutes ago, Rio said:

You bet!

Since you're from Texas maybe I should have said rode hard and put away exhausted.😂

• Members

I was in the saddle for sure and she sure was b.ucking