Official Community Forums Home

Omg Double Trouble!

Sexy_Blonde69

• Members

Yes! I finally got my double bullet in the mail this weekend!!! When it arrived I wasn’t home and my hubby received it. He immediately called me and said "honey, your toy is home!" I have been anticipating this little friend since I read about it. Well, as soon as I received that phone call I rushed home ASAP!!! When I got there I was a bit disappointed that I got the silver one, I really wanted the purple one! But either way... it was here!!! I also ordered some lube that I couldn’t wait to try.

I immediately ran upstairs into the bedroom, and told my hubby "I will be busy for the next hour, please no interruptions!" I’m not sure it you guys have read an earlier post I had concerns about reaching an orgasm. Indeed I never really felt what a full blown orgasm was until this little toy! Of course I did research on orgasms and how to give yourself one first before any one else can. Mikaela and Howard helped a lot with the posts and the sex ed. so I took their advice. When I got to the room, I shut the door and headed towards the bathroom. I turned the tub on, and sprinkled some lavender vanilla bath suds in the water & let it lather a bit. I lit some candles and put some relaxing music on. FYI I was taking this so seriously because I was looking forward to a mind blowing orgasm, something I knew I never felt before! So I jumped in the tub, and just relaxed a bit with a glass of wine, just breathing deep and relaxing. Slowly I brought my hand up to my breasts and started to tease myself. Just feel where I sensitive spots were and what made me shiver and what didn’t. Then I slowly inched my way to my pussy, something I knew I wasn’t going to get too much enjoyment out of since i've tried before and it’s been pointless, never the less I listened to what Howard and Mikaela said all the way. Surprisingly, it actually felt kinda good... well after I got myself a little worked up, I jumped out of the tub, dried off and headed out side to my bed. I laid down and took a deep breath, just relaxing and caressing myself. I got the new toy and lube out of the box and just examined it, like if it was a foreign thing, at least to me it was! So finally I said, "what the fuck, lets see if this shit really works!" so I turned it on and to my surprise it was a powerful little massager. I brought it down to my nipples, my stomach my inner thighs, slow and careful not to touch my clit with it as I was instructed by Howard in PM's. I was just teasing myself, touching my lips, my anus, and my legs. Then finally, I put some lube on my clit and brought my little friend to a spot that had been throbbing for some attention. As I moved it around, I felt tingly all over. I pinched my nipples and pulled my hair. I arched my back and moaned. It felt AMAHZING!!!! I was shocked! I took the second bullet (the one with the "pleasure bumps" and lubed it up a bit, put some lube on my pussy and stuck it in as deep as I could get it so my hand was free. OMG, it was soooooo good!!!! I couldn’t help but smile to myself! I squirmed and relaxed, then I remembered what mikaela said about breathing, and the proper circulation of oxygen allows you to hold your orgasm longer (although at this point I wasn’t sure if I was holding anything at all) but I just took deep controlled breaths, and before I knew it I had an attack of heat running through my body, a heat I never felt before, and I stopped. Cooled down and thought to myself "WHOAH! This shit really works!" “I have no idea what that heat flash was, but it felt good" "lets see it I can do it again!!" so I started again on my now throbbing dripping clit and there it was again after less that 2 mins.... that unexplained heat wave. But I didn’t stop this time; I kept going and breathing, when suddenly, my whole body tensed up and the next thing I know I was screaming in the pleasure. I let out my breath and I felt a wave of wetness exit my pussy.... OH MY FUCKING LORD!!!! I just had an orgasm! For the first time in my life, all my muscled ached, but it was an oh so good ache! And my pussy throbbed from not knowing what the fuck just happened while my leg twitched. That was mind-blowing. I slipped the toy out of my pussy and just laid there in amazement!

So I guess this post goes to Mikaela and Howard... THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! FINALLY I CAME!!! :D

• Members

I am not Mikayla or Howard but CONGRADULATION :P:P

The advice they gave you is totally great continue to enjoy

want2know

• Members
I am not Mikayla or Howard but CONGRADULATION :P:P

The advice they gave you is totally great continue to enjoy

want2know

THANK YOU!!! yay! i am soooo happy and relieved!!! for a while there i thought i was broken!!! lol. now i can really start to enjoy sex not only for him but for me too! yay! :lol:

• Members

:lol:

I couldn't be happier for you! Now, you train yourself to be that excited and ready each time you have an interaction with your lover! LEt him know how to touch you, what feels good. Encourage him to take the same time and care that you did!

You are another testament to the fact that what we say here is truth - and does work - so CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to the world of orgasms!

Many, many more in the new year!

Mikayla :P

• Members

thank you thank you! i am so relieved and happy. i have been showing my boyfriend the ropes lately too and hes pretty interested in knowing how the female orgasm works and what he can do to pleasure me. i am so excited! :-D. thanks alot guys!!!