Official Community Forums Home

My current fantasy

• Members

Getting double oral. Having two people feast on my pussy together... 

It started as a fantasy about being one of two licking and sucking together then I finger f♡€!  Her while he is playing with her clit.  Pleasing her we kiss tasting her sex on each other....

That turned into wanting to be the recipient of double oral. It's all I can think about. It's consumed me. Sadly I have a  zero chance of this actually happening. 

If you haven't seen or partaked in this I suggest you pull up some videos! It's so hot and makes me soaking wet I can feel my pussy pulsating just thinking about it 😍🤯👅🦪👅🌊

• Like 4

• Members
1 hour ago, procellousone said:

It started as a fantasy about being one of two licking and sucking together then I finger f♡€!  Her while he is playing with her clit.  Pleasing her we kiss tasting her sex on each other....

That turned into wanting to be the recipient of double oral. It's all I can think about. It's consumed me. Sadly I have a  zero chance of this actually happening. 

If you haven't seen or partaked in this I suggest you pull up some videos! It's so hot and makes me soaking wet I can feel my pussy pulsating just thinking about it 😍🤯👅🦪👅🌊

Yes please! I'd like to do that!

Why do you have zero chance of this happening?

• Members
4 hours ago, Newexprock said:

Yes please! I'd like to do that!

Why do you have zero chance of this happening?

No romantic interests male or female let alone two. 

• Sad 1

• Members
3 hours ago, procellousone said:

Yes! Hot is an understatement in my opinion. 

Yep...  But now you are my current fantasy!  

• Members
2 hours ago, Newexprock said:

If those are your pics, in your profile, you wouldn't have a hard time finding people who want to fuck you! 

My photos. Of me. I'm sure I could get fucked  day and night but I crave to fuck with  connection. I have trust issue regarding my body. It doesn't make it easy for me to meet people and trust someone enough to give access to my body.  

• Like 3

• Members
11 minutes ago, procellousone said:

My photos. Of me. I'm sure I could get fucked  day and night but I crave to fuck with  connection. I have trust issue regarding my body. It doesn't make it easy for me to meet people and trust someone enough to give access to my body.  

Yes connecting is the key to fantastic sex. The hormones rage in me wanting to give the pleasure you and I are craving. Love that double oral pleasure..  I crave the idea of licking your clit as he is doggie fucking you. He pulls out and I suck and licking your juice from his cock before going back in. Then switch places, I so want to feel slide inside you and feel that connection that happens when you feel my cock going deep as I feel your body respond.  Besides you have a beautiful pussy. I get hard just seing you. But having two people enjoying my cock at same time yaaa baby. I can see myself rimming you as your clit is being licked and slip a finger in you as well. As the other person and I change places devouring your ass completely. 

• Like 1

• Members
10 hours ago, procellousone said:

Unfortunately, I am the same way. Not with trust issues, but with needing a connection. I want to be with someone where we just devour each other. But it's hard to find that connection, in order to have that. 

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Newexprock said:

Unfortunately, I am the same way. Not with trust issues, but with needing a connection. I want to be with someone where we just devour each other. But it's hard to find that connection, in order to have that. 

Our connection is strong 

• Like 3

• Members
On 4/13/2022 at 6:22 AM, procellousone said:

Wow, that sounds amazing,  I could imagine being one of the participants! I get what your say about having a fantasy that will never happen😏 love your story

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members
On 4/13/2022 at 9:22 AM, procellousone said:

May I ask why you have zero chance of this happening?

• Members
On 4/13/2022 at 8:22 AM, procellousone said:

That's a good fantasy! I have some that I as well feel that might never happen! I think I'm much the same as you I have to have a connection!

• Members
On 4/13/2022 at 8:22 AM, procellousone said:

I would love to chat sometime?