Official Community Forums Home

WANT FEMALE PANTIES

• Members

I came home one day and showed my wife some nice soft black female panties (6 pair) that I bought in a ladies store. Told her I wanted to wear them because I read an article that indicates they are smooth and comfortable. She went ballistic and I thought I’d be risking my marriage if I insisted on using them. She took them and I’ve never seen them since. So much for being open with her. I really thought it could have been an entree to other future kinks. So back to little vanilla when possible. Anyone have any ideas besides leaving here which I won’t do after 38 years of marriage. Thanks!

Edited by Johnny P.
Misspelled word

• Johnny P. changed the title to WANT FEMALE PANTIES
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 4/13/2022 at 6:30 PM, Johnny P. said:

I came home one day and showed my wife some nice soft black female panties (6 pair) that I bought in a ladies store. Told her I wanted to wear them because I read an article that indicates they are smooth and comfortable. She went ballistic and I thought I’d be risking my marriage if I insisted on using them. She took them and I’ve never seen them since. So much for being open with her. I really thought it could have been an entree to other future kinks. So back to little vanilla when possible. Anyone have any ideas besides leaving here which I won’t do after 38 years of marriage. Thanks!

I’m sorry that happened when you were just trying to be sexy with her. You were just being playful.