Official Community Forums Home

Got me wondering

Lonely and divorced

• Members

Sassnclass class’s Connection story has me wondering; How many of the chat buddy’s you have reacted with,did you truly feel a connection with, and would love to spend the day or night with them,for a blissful night of wild passionate sex?☀️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I have fantasized about some I wont lie but that all is will be but still the orgasms were blissful 

• Like 1

• Members

Thank you for responding Katie Lynn and Kinky Twinkie. ☀️

• Members

There are a few people here, both male and female, that I wouldn't mind getting to know better. That is if I wasn't happily married.

• Thanks 1

• Members

Good for you Rio. I’m happy for you and your wife. You are blessed. Thanks for responding.☀️

• Members

Thank you Mr. Mike. That’s very kind of you. Thanks for answering!😘☀️

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Thank you Mr. Mike. That’s very kind of you. Thanks for answering!😘☀️

Yvw

• Members
2 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

Yvw

I wanna get up between those big boots! Mmm with some massage oil!

Screenshot_20220401-070422_Chrome.jpg

• Members

I’d love that very much!! 😘☀️

• Members

The few women I have chatted or  messages with, I will not lie. I fantasize about you, specifically Lonely In Tenn, Sass, Lonely and Divorced and Lady. You definitely get my loins stirring and if I was single i would in a blink be trying to figuLady.t ways to meet if it were possible. Each of you add to my day as well as the other beautiful ladies with your general thoughts, desires, and just how sensual women are. You ladies who are looking for your special one, I hope he finds you and treats you as the queen you so deserve to be treated as. For you married ladies, I hope your husbands treat you also as the queen you deserve to be treated as. I am on here sometimes daily or go missing in action for a,few weeks, but if any ladies want to just talk or whatever, my ear(fingers and whatnot) are here for you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Thank you so much! Your wife better appreciate you!!! You’re a very special man. Truly one of a kind!!!! You made my night! Thanks for answering my post. 😘☀️

• Like 1