Official Community Forums Home

Lol Oh My.....

Tyger

I got to looking at my growing toy collection, and thought of the Taco Bell Chihuahua, a few years back, when they were promoting Godzilla, and how he was trying to temp the big lizard in a box...here leezard, leeezard, leezard.......ROAR!!! I think I'm gonna need a bigger box.......

So, in the words of the TB Chi, I think I'm gonna need a bigger box.....

I know, I can be SUCH a geek!! LOL

• Members

LOL Tyger!! I think most of us come to face that conclusion. :P Hey but it is soooooo WORTH it, hehe just think of all the fun we have with our little friends and our partners to. Sometimes you just crack me up, and make me smile in the morning, to say it better you keep me on my toes. :lol:

• Members

I know what you mean also, My wife and I just hit the 50+ mark and all we have is a small "treasure chest" I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I am looking at it and finding ways to modify it for more space(using the domed top), though we are surely going to need a bigger box at some point. This inspires me for a new topic!

• Members

ROFLMAO

OMG Tyger, That is too funny.

I was talking to the baby while reading this, oddly enough her nickname is lizzard, and I was saying "here leezard leezard leezard" of course as she starting crawling to me I happened to glance over and read your post, I laughed so hard I spit my hot tea all over the monitor.

Of course seeing me laugh just cracked her up and she started laughing.

I loved that commercial BTW.

Guess that makes me a geek too.

• Members

i agree with you all we have went from a box to bag and that's not working either one of my friends ask me what i wanted for christmas i told her a box for my sex toys (she choked & laughed) i said i am serious so now she's looking for one and her husband is like how many toys do you have i said about 30+ and that just from MAY im ready for more :P:P for 2007

Yes, the accent is very important!! :lol: