Official Community Forums Home

What's In Your Toybox?

Mike_d

• Members
42 minutes ago, Dancer said:

I have an old vibrator, but my fingers are my most used tool of choice.  Just feels more natural.  And I agree it's probably just a mental thing.  

Toys sure can be fun but nothing beats fingers and a tongue

• Members
1 hour ago, Dan the man said:

Toys sure can be fun but nothing beats fingers and a tongue

Yep. But I need someone else's tongue. Mine won't reach....

• Members
On 3/9/2023 at 12:31 PM, Rio said:

Hey, Lonely. Is this how yours works?

No Rio. I wish it did. Mine has a few vibration settings but doesn’t thrust. That’s awesome! 🌞

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

No Rio. I wish it did. Mine has a few vibration settings but doesn’t thrust. That’s awesome! 🌞

Now that is one tall fella.  😃

• Like 1

• Members

I love getting my wife nice big dildos, she enjoys that full feeling that only a big cock can give, real cock or toy cock as long as it big and thick she'll cum  with it. Some of her favoritesIMG_20230924_140644.thumb.jpg.e7e6b257b8b62d1e4dddeed5f451a46d.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Members

My husband and I both like to collect our favorite toys. We often give each other sex toys as gifts. And we also use toys during sex to spice up our sex life. He is an extremely sexually energetic person- he normally have sex twice a day (avg) and masturbate several times a day. Each time i need to spend at least 15 minutes on oral sex. Male masturbator is a damn effective toy when he want oral, out of town, or too sore to have more sex that day. And when he was on a business trip, I really wanted to be fucked, so I use the vibrator he gifted me, which was so damn good! Recently we have reached a same habit in the toy store,

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members

20240426_184038.thumb.jpg.d6c0d4be177c92e47fb30845d2fff477.jpg

Main toys, one on right takes time to get all the way in, use the first two to loosen up. The cock cage and anal plug are mainly for wearing in public.

• Like 1