Official Community Forums Home

Real or fake?

• Members
2 hours ago, RoxiReed said:

I’m a woman- however, Real breasts is my answer. You can’t feel the softness, or see goosebumps with the fake. Real everything is always best. Just like if we were being asked if we would rather have a dildo instead of our mans penis. You can’t feel anything. It’s not life- like enough. Breasts are the same. 

I myself want the real thing in my mouth when I'm sucking the nice hard nipple's and I bring her to the squirting nipple orgasm before penetrating here deeply mmmmmmm 😋👅💦💦💦💦💦

• Like 3

• Members

Thanks RoxiReed. I liked your answer. So true about it’s not the same as the real thing.☀️

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
7 hours ago, Susan James said:

More than a mouthful is a waste. Ain't nothing like posts on their own standing way up high and firm.

I was a little too tall coulda used a few pound…

Ain't it funny how the night moves

On 4/29/2022 at 10:32 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

This is an opinion question. Would you rather feel a real breast or a fake silicone breast? Does it matter?☀️

I am 100% in favor of real breasts. Silicone is harder and is a distraction for me. I enjoy the softness and freedom of movement that real breasts have. However, if having them done makes you feel better about yourself, then your partners opinion does not carry equal weight.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...