Official Community Forums Home

Island Fever 4~dvd

Tyger

http://www.tootimid.com/island-fever-4.html

Director Joone, along with Digital Playground take you on an erotic trip to Bora Bora and the Bahamas in this hot and steamy 3 disc DVD collection. 2 discs are all sex, and the other disk is all of the bonus features.

No plots, fake sets, or even bad dialogue are in this film. Straight, hot, steamy sex is all you get! And, believe me, it’s more than enough!! I loved the way it was shot too. Like flash scenes, not complete, yet not lacking either. Colorful, beautiful, tropical scenery, and some great effects also will treat your senses. There is actually no dialogue in the feature itself. Instead, you are entertained with a great soundtrack, that, if I had to describe it in one word, it would be: Tribal. There are a lot of drums to stir your innermost primal side. No cheesy music that most of us have become accustomed to in adult films in this one. I would love to have the soundtrack to play on my stereo, it was that good! And, for those of you with kids, it’s great, because you can watch this DVD almost anywhere, and they wouldn’t know what you were watching by the sounds.

The film starts out with girl-on-girl action, then the format goes from that to you seeing one of the girls in a solo scene. She turns, flips the hair, looks at you slyly, plays in the sand and water, touches herself, and struts her stuff. Then you have the lengthy sex scenes, whether it’s with a man, or another woman. I got a voyeuristic feeling when I was watching this steamy disc. Like I was actually there, and they knew I was watching. It was very erotic.

Familiar faces, including Jessie Jane, Sophia Santi, Teagan Preasley, and Jana Cova will fulfill all of your sexiest fantasies. Beautiful bodies, several girl on girl shots, 16 sex scenes, and a great 4 girl orgy will satisfy your craving for eye candy.

I would say that this is one of the most TASTEFUL adult films I have ever seen! I would even say that it’s also a film for those looking for a ROMANTIC adult film.

This film is great!! It’s a great addition to any collection.

• Members

I am not surprised that you loved this film - Digital Playground is one of the most premier erotic film studios - they are woman owned and operated - this gives them an edge when it comes to appealing to women. They also are all High Def - hence the wonderful "shots" you mentioned!

Great review!!

Mikayla

• Members

I am not surprised that you loved this film - Digital Playground is one of the most premier erotic film studios - they are woman owned and operated - this gives them an edge when it comes to appealing to women. They also are all High Def - hence the wonderful "shots" you mentioned!

Great review!!

Mikayla

Thanks for the info Mikayla!! I will have to remember that when purchasing any more!! I had a feeling it was done by women (or approved by women), since it was very "woman oriented" so to speak. This is my fav. DVD right now!!