• Members

When in love, does time really heal all wounds?☀️

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thank you Starving.☀️

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yes, time does heal,  when ure in love! My husband n I were together 26.5 yrs we had our ups n downs, me more than him n jn the end none of it matter, whatever I had done or said hurtful was made to be a federal case n same for him 

All that matters is he loved me n I loved him.. if I could hv sacrificed my life for his I would hv switched in a heart beat, he was definitely the better half of us both. N I'm so fucking mad that he is never going to walk thru my life again...so in my case time did heal but can't bring back the deceased 

• Members
4 hours ago, Highroller8 said:

No not all but some…

I’ve given this a lot of thought since posting this. I do agree with you Highroller. I think it lessons the pain but doesn’t totally heal.🌞

• Like 2

• Members

So true … some of it you just have to ask yourself did I cause it? Can I change it?

if the answer is no to the first one, and then you must decide if you want to try to change it. Somethings just can’t be changed. Somethings just can’t be changed.

• Members

So true.🌞

• Members
On 6/16/2023 at 1:50 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

I think it lessons the pain but doesn’t totally heal.🌞

Exactly.  If there isn't total healing, isn't the bond between the two diminished to some degree?  And you really can't have true love without complete trust and a concrete bond.

• Thanks 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Dancer said:

Exactly.  If there isn't total healing, isn't the bond between the two diminished to some degree?  And you really can't have true love without complete trust and a concrete bond.

I agree Dancer. Thank you!🌞

• Like 1

• Members
On 6/14/2023 at 10:42 PM, juliesjoy said:

Yes, time does heal,  when ure in love! My husband n I were together 26.5 yrs we had our ups n downs, me more than him n jn the end none of it matter, whatever I had done or said hurtful was made to be a federal case n same for him 

All that matters is he loved me n I loved him.. if I could hv sacrificed my life for his I would hv switched in a heart beat, he was definitely the better half of us both. N I'm so fucking mad that he is never going to walk thru my life again...so in my case time did heal but can't bring back the deceased 

I’m so sorryJulesjoy.  Thank you for responding.🌞

• Members

Time does help in healing process, doesn't lesson the pain or regret bc it's there n will never go away,  but it's like not totally forgetting but kinda puts it behind ure thoughts b plans so I do believe one day I will move past it but will never forget what that pain is like. Something I never went to go thru again tyvm L & D....