Official Community Forums Home

Electro Stimulation

marka09

• Members

Have any women on here tried EStim using a TENS unit and placing the pads on either side of the clit?  Sounds interesting and from what I've read it produces a fantastic orgasm.  Any guys tried it?   

• Members

No, I haven’t tried it. It does sound like what I need.lol...

• Like 1

• Members

I tried it and did not like it at all but others do. Maybe the setting was to high I dont know but she gave me a blow job asnd as I was  enjoying it then came a shock of electricity and that as that for me. Mood went away real fast 

• Thanks 1

• Members

I have a unit and tried it several times. I know sticking a pad on your balls is something. Don’t turn it up to much it can hurt. I have stuck the pads in the place I figured would stimulate me to cum. But it has never made that happen. 

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

No, I haven’t tried it. It does sound like what I need.lol...

It's supposed to be incredible!  

• Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Excited said:

I have a unit and tried it several times. I know sticking a pad on your balls is something. Don’t turn it up to much it can hurt. I have stuck the pads in the place I figured would stimulate me to cum. But it has never made that happen. 

I saw a tutorial online that shows several ways to place the pads.  Most show them on the underside of the shaft, one close to the balls and the other close to the tip.  They also show using them to stimulate the prostate.  

• Members
23 minutes ago, marka09 said:

I saw a tutorial online that shows several ways to place the pads.  Most show them on the underside of the shaft, one close to the balls and the other close to the tip.  They also show using them to stimulate the prostate.  

Yes I have placed them there. In fact all around. I didn’t mind it.  It just didn’t make me cum. Thanks for sharing. You ever cum using them?

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Excited said:

Yes I have placed them there. In fact all around. I didn’t mind it.  It just didn’t make me cum. Thanks for sharing. You ever cum using them?

I haven't tried it yet.  I just got the unit for my leg cramps and shoulder pain, but I've been reading about it for insane orgasms.  I think it would be more effective for a woman.  I'm going to look into other than pads options.   I imagine there are a lot of options out there.