Official Community Forums Home

Is There A Toy That You Really Want, But Know Your Partner

Tyger

For me, I know my hubby wouldn't like any anal play, and I respect that. It's not like it's hindering us in any way, so for me, no biggie.

But, I will admit, that I am bi-curious. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get a strap on that has the "double pleasurer"~one for the thruster, and one for the thrustee. ;) I've never been with a woman, but would like to try, and have that. I may get one, and tuck it away, on the chance I may get my wish someday. That's what fantasies are for!!! :P

• Members

I think I could get my hubby interested in anything that I am interested in - he trusts me when it comes to pleasure items!

Kayla

• Members

I would like to try some of the... larger toys. :) But I think it would make my fiance feel like he wasn't enough, so I am always careful to get toys about his size. There are times, though, that I fantasize about using one of those really big boys. :)

• Members

When I purchased the John Holmes I thought my hubby was gonna have a heart attack, when I told him. :lol: But he didn't he took it is stride what a good guy. In fact he was just as excited as I was with it, and we tried it out that night. So I think no matter what I want to try my husband is game for it, and no matter the size of it etc... I honestly don't think my husband will feel like he isn't good enough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I bought a John Holmes dildo a few years ago and my ex was intimidated by it. And he was well above average himself at about 8". So I didn't see what his prob was, it's not like I was going to replace him with it I just wanted to experiment a little. I figure if you can stretch to push a baby out then why not?!

• Members

I really can't think of any sex toy my husband would be intimidated by. BTW, he usually buys our toys. We may surf the net together and talk about this one or that one, but we never buy anything together. Then a few days later the nice UPS man (the one with the GREAT ass!) comes to my door with a surprise for me. I have hinted that I would like to try the John Holmes dong, but it hasn't appeared yet.

Hmm. Come to think of it, I haven't seen the UPS guy for a while, and my birthdayis coming up... mmm, yummy! LOL!