Official Community Forums Home

Orgy

Femmebilly

• Members

It’s hot to be in a orgy with bi and gay men and women. And watching others have sex as well

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Femmebilly said:

It’s hot to be in a orgy with bi and gay men and women. And watching others have sex as well

I've never had the experience but having watched some videos of them, wish I could at least  once.

• Members
1 hour ago, tiger48 said:

I've never had the experience but having watched some videos of them, wish I could at least  once.

Oh it’s lot of fun 

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, tiger48 said:

I love seeing guys cocks

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I’m more of a swingers club to watch people fuck and to have people watch me and hubby fuck. I haven’t been to one but want too and trying to find one to attend. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Group sex is one of my biggest turn ons.

The largest group I’ve been in was four guys and two women. That was a great mix because all four guys were bi, or at least bi comfortable. And since we all knew each other, everyone went bareback. 

At one point one of the guys was fucking my girlfriend and every now and then he’d pull out of her cunt - - and I’d immediately start sucking her juice off his cock. Then he’d pull out of my mouth and go back to fucking her. 

After doing this three or four times he finally said to me “if you keep doing that I’m going to cum in your mouth.” My girlfriend started laughing  because she knows what I cum slut I am, and exclaimed “THAT’S WHAT HE WANTS!!” I guess the guy had been hesitant about giving me a mouthful and trying to hold back, but once she said that he said “oh ok” and immediately shot a load of cum down my throat. 

• Members

Instant hard on reading that and and visualizing the scenario.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

The Tom Cruise movie "Eyes Wide Shut" cums to mind.  Now that kinda orgy is for me. One of my favorite all time movies!  Great acting, and that orgy scene really gets me going....

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/9/2023 at 7:36 AM, Dancer said:

The Tom Cruise movie "Eyes Wide Shut" cums to mind.  Now that kinda orgy is for me. One of my favorite all time movies!  Great acting, and that orgy scene really gets me going....

Eyes wide shut but every hole was stretched wide open.

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Susan James said:

Eyes wide shut but every hole was stretched wide open.

And that's the part I think I'd like about orgies.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I've been to two swinger parties where they bought out the entire small hotel. Lots of fun rooms. A couple with multiple sex partners working away. I love to watch and I'm not alone so it was fun. For the most part, everyone knew each other anyway and it clearly wasn't the first time that they enjoyed each other. There were some first timers there who spent more time with their own partner but occassionally ventured out to someone knew. One couple was there and it was their first time. She wanted her boyfriend to suck cock for the first time and that was fun to watch. He gagged and she laughed but we all laughed when she gagged on someone too. Good people at those parties. I'm not sure how they found all their clothes aftewards though. 

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, tiptaste said:

I've been to two swinger parties where they bought out the entire small hotel. Lots of fun rooms. A couple with multiple sex partners working away. I love to watch and I'm not alone so it was fun. For the most part, everyone knew each other anyway and it clearly wasn't the first time that they enjoyed each other. There were some first timers there who spent more time with their own partner but occassionally ventured out to someone knew. One couple was there and it was their first time. She wanted her boyfriend to suck cock for the first time and that was fun to watch. He gagged and she laughed but we all laughed when she gagged on someone too. Good people at those parties. I'm not sure how they found all their clothes aftewards though. 

Wow! Something I have only fantasized about