Official Community Forums Home

A Bumpy Road To Anal Town

Mikayla1

• Members

SE5639-03-2main.jpg

It is a bumpy road to Anal Town! No, I am not kidding – it is a really, bumpy road – if you are playing with this new Prostate Pleaser! As we probably know by now, I love anal play – with toys, fingers or anything else. However, I have never played with a toy such as this. What makes it so different? Well, it is similar to many other anal probes – as it has round bead-like bulbs up and down the shaft for pleasure – but those beads are also studded with hundreds of soft, upraised pleasure bumps! Now that looks like F U N – with a capital “F.”

I was optimistic when I saw this toy – I thought that those pleasure nubbies would really add to the sensation. As this toy is 6” long and 1.25” at the widest part, made of soft silicone and designed with an ergonomic safety handle - I was fairly certain that it would be comfortable and easy to play with. It is pliable, but yet has a firmness which is necessary when you are using a toy for anal pleasure. Plus, the fact that it is silicone is a great plus – with proper care it will last a long, long time. Just remember – NEVER use Silicone lube with a silicone toy!

I enlisted my hubby to help me play – we got out the Astroglide and prepared to take the journey to Anal pleasure! As he started the insertion, my first thought was that he didn’t have enough lube on the toy. He was pushing it in gently and slowly, but when he got it about halfway up it started to not feel so good. He removed it and put on more lube and started again. Once again about halfway in and it felt sort of uncomfortable!

We finally gave up and moved on to another anal toy that we have – which was NOT uncomfortable for me. I was disappointed, to say the least, that I did not enjoy this toy. I think that for whatever reason, the pleasure nubbies were not agreeing with my anal canal! It sort of felt irritating – but not painful exactly. I would be eager to see if someone else had a different experience with this toy. Unfortunately, for me, with this toy the road to Anal Town was paved with discomfort – and that is an unusual experience for me!

Take the road...

:lol:

Howard, the visuals kill me!! A bristle brush up the butt!! OMG, too funny!

That toy looks kind of like a dog toy that massages the teeth and gums to me. And the nubs don't look overly forgiving.

Sorry you were disappointed with the toy, Mikayla, since we all know how much you love anal and new toys!! Bummer :blink: (no pun intended there.)